Monday Sales

I just think of it as a beefy handled Izula II and I'm happy as can be with it.

I think the guys familiar with trying to make the candiru/izula/swampwarden/izula ii work will like the 2.7. If it's a person's first knife that small, it's going to be a shock.

That makes me think:)eek:).. can we do passarounds in here? I think the 2.7 would be perfect for one. Some people will not like it, it'd be nice to let people get it in their hands to see what they think of it.

I think a passaround makes sense for the 2.7, I'm just not up on the rules for that either.

Last edited:
Sign me up for a 2.7 pass around. I've been trying to get one but have been unsuccessful. I use my Izula often but the steel lacks.

Nothing on 9/5/2016 either.
It is hard to believe that 2nds aren't being found, so I think that a LOT of "custom" knives are going to drop one of these days.

If you are dead set on a 2.7, there is one currently for sale on ebay. I was tempted but too rich for my blood.

Nothing on 9/5/2016 either.
It is hard to believe that 2nds aren't being found, so I think that a LOT of "custom" knives are going to drop one of these days.

We have been seeing some, but not enough to justify listing them yet. With this system, we always seem to end up with a negative inventory number on the Monday sales. The demand is too much for the website to keep up. So either we need to let them pile up a bit more between sales, or list them quietly as they come up and reserve Mondays for 1sts only.

There will probably be some things pop up in Limited Edition area later this week.

Negative inventory is bad. :eek:
Things popping up is good! :D
I shall haunt your webpage in my usual fashion and hope that fortune smiles upon me.

We have been seeing some, but not enough to justify listing them yet. With this system, we always seem to end up with a negative inventory number on the Monday sales. The demand is too much for the website to keep up. So either we need to let them pile up a bit more between sales, or list them quietly as they come up and reserve Mondays for 1sts only.

There will probably be some things pop up in Limited Edition area later this week.

Just a thought to possibly consider if slowly listing them is the plan. Right now if you go into factory 2nds it looks like there are 2.7's and 4.7's available, it's only when you go in to customize that it shows that they aren't available. In the regular GSO listings there's a note about In Stock Soon, In Production, etc. If it's not a hassle something similar to that would be a nice little improvement.

I'd prefer they build up and get released en masse just to avoid having to check the website constantly but I don't think there will be a problem selling them either way :)

These 2.7s get more attractive each time I look at them. Anyone else still waiting on the July 5 Monday sales?

I'm waiting on a 4.7 from the 5th and a 2.7 from the 18th
I can't wait haha ! Had a big camping trip over last weekend And was hoping to have one or the other but no luck. Hopefully they at least Come before winter so I can get out and beat them a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, new CruV 4.7 & Ugly Betty CruV on order and the chance to score another CruV Factory 2nd......................Of course I'd have to sell 2/3 right after the family picture.......

Um, if the 1st and 3rd 4.7 CFV are offered as in stock "limited edition" knives why are the 2nds being offered only on Monday at 2PM?
Survive can sell their knives anyway that they like but I am curious about this choice. :)

Um, if the 1st and 3rd 4.7 CFV are offered as in stock "limited edition" knives why are the 2nds being offered only on Monday at 2PM?
Survive can sell their knives anyway that they like but I am curious about this choice. :)

Yes, that does seem odd, but hey keeps it interesting. I'm wondering if they'll have any other seconds available. I'm wanting to try and get a 4.7 in 20cv

Back