• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More deals - wont be undersold - 15 Knives left!!!

What handles and how much on the silent knight? Thanks
VVVVVVVVV
I also have a magnum mother of all silent knights, satin custom w/ smooth black paper micarta for $1885 if anyone is interested. Possibly a smooth red/black G10 one for $100 more if my buddy passes on it. lmk if of interest and I will get some pics.

Man.........

OK, Eric, may I please get the Silent Knight?!?

Thanks!

You know you can. SK SPF to you sir.

Eric,
I'll take #7 please.
Would you be kind enough to make some Kydex for it?
If so, just let me know what you'd like for it.
I'm loving the Kydex you did on the NMSFNO that you sold me, she fits so nicely in that dress 😍.

If you'll make it are you able to do a fold over style with a divot( not sure what to call it ) that'll work as a thumb push to draw the knife?

I'll send a PM with my email and phone number, feel free to call or text.
As my addiction to Busse knives grows it's nice to do business with somebody who already sold me something and was great to deal with.
Thanks for the kind words man :) Though the one in the pics sold and I sold one on eBay today as well, I think I may have one or two left. Will dbl check once home a little later. If I do then yes I can make that sheath happen for $25. Will talk soon. Please email me dericdesmond@yahoo.com for quickest response. Cheers
Eric
Payment sent!
Thanks Rob will get started asap. Have a great weekend man.

Got it thanks Mike! Enjoy your new Silent Knight. Oh its bad to the bone. You won't be disappointed. If so send it back for a full refund no problem :D

That thing is pure sex.....I can't wait!

Also, heading to the post office tomorrow for a couple packages from you and M67!!!! Awesome start to the weekend!

Have a great evening, and thanks for everything!

Mike

Man, you are really working it Eric. I had trouble keeping things straight when I posted 6 items for sale at once, you're making this look easy!
Payment has been sent for the knife and sheath, thanks for going the extra mile for me.

Thanks man i try. Gotta sAy this is the best group of buyers Ive had in a while. Not a single flake. Thanks guys. Cpl more to go before i drop em off. If no tracking from me by sat plz contact me. Cheers
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434139929.185622.jpg
Alright everything that sold without a sheath is ready to be dropped off. Talk soon everyone. Thanks again
Eric

Last edited:
Back