• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More deals - wont be undersold - 15 Knives left!!!

thx scott, got the $. Talk soon sir

Specs to come in a bit. If you dont hear back in next 4 hrs plz contact me.

If the blade length is 5" or over I'll take er for sure. Please respond to PM when you get a chance and give PP info. Thanks

Payment sent for #7. Thanks Eric.

Last edited:
Andy and everyone else plz email me. Gettin dizzing goin between pms and emails haha
What are the specs on the Silent Knight, Eric?
Specs to come Mike but my bud who also got one sent me this quote the other days saying this is what we got

"Garth found these blanks in my old knife shop today where they have sat for nearly 10 years!!!!. . . I forgot that I had ever prototyped these monsters out!!! :eek:

There are very few of these blanks and they require tons of hand grinding as they are hand cut on a bandsaw and then ground to profile!!!!. . . They are then completely hand ground all the way to the spine!!!!. . . . The blade of the MOASK is only 2" shorter than the original American Kensei:eek: . . . So, this is more like a Silent Knight Sword!!!!

There are 2 sizes. . . The Magnum MOASK . . . Mother Of All Silent Knights is 19 1/2" OAL Length with a 13 1/2" blade and the Standard MOASK has an 11 1/2" blade!!!!. . .They are over 1/4" thick and "YES" they are INFI ! ! ! !:thumbup:

These are being full height flat ground by hand as we speak and will be available at Knob Creek next weekend and will also be offered in the Knob Creek '06 Liliputianganzaaaaa!!!!. . . . next Saturday Knight!!!!

Stay tuned for progress pics!!!!:D :cool: "

Jerry

Image: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jerrybusse/SilentKnight.jpg

Mike my buddy just confirmed they are

"19.5" overall, 13.5" blade, little under quarter inch, manly as p*uck"

Eric,
I'll take #7 please.
Would you be kind enough to make some Kydex for it?
If so, just let me know what you'd like for it.
I'm loving the Kydex you did on the NMSFNO that you sold me, she fits so nicely in that dress 😍.

If you'll make it are you able to do a fold over style with a divot( not sure what to call it ) that'll work as a thumb push to draw the knife?

I'll send a PM with my email and phone number, feel free to call or text.
As my addiction to Busse knives grows it's nice to do business with somebody who already sold me something and was great to deal with.

Back