• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More deals - wont be undersold - 15 Knives left!!!

Is that sfno .25 thick? Sorry, didn't see all the other ones. I was asking about the first one but I'm guessing they're all the same thickness correct?

Hairy Carry sold
Is that sfno .25 thick? Sorry, didn't see all the other ones. I was asking about the first one but I'm guessing they're all the same thickness correct?
Hey buddy I will dbl check all of them in a bit. Decided to hell with bed for a while and just cracked open a big ass bomber. Stand by.
ill take #8 Rustic Bronze TG-M
Thanks Eric!
Smithtylerjustin00@gmail.com
You got it buddy. Send pp to addy in sig and I can ship later today.

I also have a magnum mother of all silent knights, satin custom w/ smooth black paper micarta for $1885 if anyone is interested. Possibly a smooth red/black G10 one for $100 more if my buddy passes on it. lmk if of interest and I will get some pics.

Holy shit! I awoke to glorious INFI Thursday! Really wish I could take that AK
You can, post an Ill take it and send me some $$$. I will hip today so you will likely get it Saturday. Hell take $10 off and have a beer on me :D

How much for the zombie killer 311 with taco style sheath?

Add $25 for a basic black folder set up for teklok (not included)

^^ :D

You've got your own mini ganzaa going on, some great deals and prices too :thumbup:

Disregard my PM, my question was answered. I got too excited and messaged you before getting to the end of the post.

I will take #9 SFNO and #18 Scrapivore.

Please PM me PayPal info.
Thanks.

I'll take the #29 All Black 311 with a Taco sheath if you don't mind. Just let me know where to send the PayPal.

Thank you sir.

I'll take #11 (511 proto) - and a kydex sheath if you're good with that. Let me know the total and I'll get you the $$$ ASAP.

PM sent on this one.

Edit 4:38 I'll take it if still available.

#7 mudd mutt tanto proto.

Last edited:
Eric, Can I please have:

#26 all black cerokote (handle too) w/canvas micarta, shark. 4 at blade all sold. $472 tyd

Back