• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More deals - wont be undersold - 15 Knives left!!!

Do you have another Team Gemini in the antique bronze finish you would sell?

I'll take the #29 All Black 311 with a Taco sheath if you don't mind. Just let me know where to send the PayPal.

Thank you sir.

You got it thx sir.

Alright folks this what post I am on. Just woke and have so many emails to answer so im gonna take this slow so I dont step on any toes.

Jbs I sent you an email to confirm we are good on the sfno and vore. They have your name on em jus confirm we are a good.

Cortin and Cory, got your $ for tg m thx. No more tg m here, sry guys.

Everyone else who is awaiting a response plz stand by, thanks for patience.

I'll take #11 (511 proto) - and a kydex sheath if you're good with that. Let me know the total and I'll get you the $$$ ASAP.

You got it man. Just add $25 and give me a few days plz.

Pp in my sig. Plz confirm sent once you do to help me keep track, the hogs are goin wild.

#11 spf but I have one more if anyone is interested

Thanks, Eric, for the great deal! Payment sent for #11 plus sheath.

You got it man. Just add $25 and give me a few days plz.

Pp in my sig. Plz confirm sent once you do to help me keep track, the hogs are goin wild.

#11 spf but I have one more if anyone is interested

Alright I just replied to all PMs
Emails are next but gotta take the kid to sky zone for making honor role. Be patient ya hogs, I will oink ya soon if I have not already.
Cheers
Eric

I have a few mins to spare while in the passenger seat so lets add another.

#36 kz2 jungle green coat and black g10. Kc sticker was $677 plus tax. Lets go $715 delivered plz
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434056499.388345.jpg

Also I think I replied to all emails and pms. If you did not get a reply let me know.
Thx

Sold#38 one off custom mojo without blade catch. Asking way less then busse cost. $747 tyd

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434056717.387177.jpg

Last edited:
Sold#39 used garth nmsfno. Edge has a ding. Great deal if you are angry at life and want some infi to beat on. $410 tyd

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434056843.748317.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434056871.633887.jpg

Last edited:
Back