Mud Turtle Passaround

Awesome!

There will be three or four other guys so I will try and get their opinions as well. I don’t know if they are knife guys but we are going to do some shooting so I know everyone shoots...usually gun guys have at least a passing interest in slicey things too.

Well unfortunately I was not able to go camping (the guy that invited me came down with a cold and had to bow out) but I was able to spend some time with the MT.

As I collect my thoughts and pics, I’d like to ship these two back to their homes. Please email me (seanwellford at yahoo.com) and I will drop them in the mail.

Overall I very much like both blades and thanks again for the opportunity to spend some time with them!

Well unfortunately I was not able to go camping (the guy that invited me came down with a cold and had to bow out) but I was able to spend some time with the MT.

As I collect my thoughts and pics, I’d like to ship these two back to their homes. Please email me (seanwellford at yahoo.com) and I will drop them in the mail.

Overall I very much like both blades and thanks again for the opportunity to spend some time with them!

You should be able to ship both back to ty_higg ty_higg unless someone else jumped into the pass around.

Back