MUDD Auto knife

Well, I just ordered an Autonomy 2. Living on the coast and fishing saltwater, this knife may come in handy on the boat.

I'd think that all you'd need would be the MUDD but the Autonomy2 will serve you well too.

Just put a float on the end of the knives if you are actually using them on a boat in water so they don't end up at the bottom of a lake or the ocean. ;)

when that time comes my guns come out first!:)
When you get your Autonomy 2 and you hold it and push the button for the first time, you will quickly know it's not a small wimpy type knife, trust me you will know you have a real knife in your hand.

I'd think that all you'd need would be the MUDD but the Autonomy2 will serve you well too.

Just put a float on the end of the knives if you are actually using them on a boat in water so they don't end up at the bottom of a lake or the ocean. ;)
the MUDD will come in handy at the ranch....can be dry and dusty one day and next day the Jeeps are covered in mud. As far as floats.....That's and old trick we've used for years and has paid off.

When you get your Autonomy 2 and you hold it and push the button for the first time, you will quickly know it's not a small wimpy type knife, trust me you will know you have a real knife in your hand.
I have no doubt, I own several Spyderco knives and all are great.

got my Autonomy 2 today, I like it. Came like a razor, but button is a little sticky, hopefully that goes away with use.

I must say, as an arborist every knife I’ve ever carried gets incredibly clogged up with sawdust and I had a ton of issues until I got my MUDD. It is absolutely perfect for what I do, wish I could find a manual now!

Well if you want to pay a huge amount of money there is an old ZT miss on the bay right now.

Back