My new fixture

This is killing me.....I have to check the dang thread every hour to see if somebody got it. All my guesses have already been voiced by somebody else.........I.......have.......to......know before 9pm tonight or I won't be able to sleep and run my engine tomorrow (could be very bad for my conductor)!!!!!!

It's used to line up the guard and the scales!!!!!
Ha, I finally won sumpin!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Who wants me to show up at Michael's shop in about an hour and a half with one of my forging hammers and beat the...I mean "convince" him to give up the answer? :)

Wait...that would be wrong...bad Matt! Bad!

Side note to Michael...Dude you rock! ;):thumbup: -Matt-

Who wants me to show up at Michael's shop in about an hour and a half with one of my forging hammers and beat the...I mean "convince" him to give up the answer? :)

Wait...that would be wrong...bad Matt! Bad!

Side note to Michael...Dude you rock! ;):thumbup: -Matt-

He's just toying with us now. Whats his address? Im going to have 10 pizzas delivered.

No, it's a postage stamp holder for the rolled stamps, since he sends out so many naaa na na naaa naaaa letters to fellow knife makers.

Actually it's a thumb screw torturing device for knife makers, but before he got finished making it he thought he'd not bother to make the screws and just screw with us in cyber space instead. (There's less mess to clean up in the shop that way.)

Be careful if you're planning to go over there to find out his secrets. The last couple of fellas that did that haven't been heard from since.....

Does it index on your new disc table, or on your mapp work rest to match angled bolsters to handle material.

How about an early snow storm out in the burbs.

Take care, Craig

My first guess is its to increase the trafic into Michaels website. I know I went there
twice looking at his knives trying to figure out how he used this thing on them.

My second guess is its a frustration device made to upset Blade Forums members.

Finally my last guess is it has something to do with knifemaking.
Whatever it is it sure is nice one.

Back