Nessmuk Group Buy WIP

Here are the first 3 finished

neswip11.jpg

These are for
DavidCAnderson
MMatt
LukeTheSpook

Very nice indeed, they look awesome.

Nessmuk arrives today, Nessmuk arrives today, Nessmuk arrives today, Nessmuk arrives today, Nessmuk arrives today.... no, I'm not anxious!

I hope everyone here who got in on this group buy writes a little review about this Nessmuk. I think that will interesting to read as I'm sure all of us will use it for different task. Maybe a group buy review post can be started where each person can add their review.

I hope everyone here who got in on this group buy writes a little review about this Nessmuk. I think that will interesting to read as I'm sure all of us will use it for different task. Maybe a group buy review post can be started where each person can add their review.

That's a great idea.

I went home on my lunch break and picked mine up after it was delivered! Feels phenomenal in the hand. Grind is nice and high and the edge is super thin – everything I like about Chris' work! A little heavier than I expected, but quite lively while still feeling very solid. It might be a while before I break down and actually use it. I'll have to just admire it for a little while first :)

Will be sure to post up some pics on TTAK's Instagram though once I take some shots.

https://www.instagram.com/knifetruth/

Holy smokes I grabbed mine. I'll get some pics today or tomorrow. Great great knife!!!

Quick pic for. Now

Last edited:
Getting more and more excited!
These are looking absolutely stellar. Nice Grind, nice amount of belly. Just got back from vacation, but with these pics, gonna have to re-plan another camping trip...

Chris - if you have the time - it would be nice to see some WIP pics. It is nice to see the drill holes in the handle, the intermediate steps, even the scribe lines (too late?). It just makes my future knife feel more like mine:D

53ee876816e04c957d6a8759216f0f01.jpg

Loving it. Pairs nicely with my GEC Moose.

Now I just need to find a good double bit hatchet so I can have a full trio.

I think of anything in my mukollection, the Big Chris is closest to the ur-Nessmuk in terms of philosophy of use, thickness and general size, just with a modern twist. Very happy with how these turned out!

8163827daa247d0ae3c5e130af2ba526.jpg

Last edited:
7c832c4330b3ef6f296eb50708324a2b.jpg

Did a little food prep over the weekend. Diced the spuds quite nicely. The onion was a little large for the knife and my pieces came out a little larger than I wanted, but the slice is strong with this one.

Good News!!

All but one Nessmuk has handles glued on and they are now rough shaped.
I will update with pictures in a later.

That one straggler I will message personally.

Thanks for your patience.

I hope the group buy went well. I'd really like to see what else is in the works.......my big Chris collection is growing

You guys still waiting are in for a treat... Here is my latest pic...

cd5ae4d2549852f4aa79930f960e1ddb.jpg

2Hawks, Big Chris, and Tidioute... What's not to love?

All but the one Nessmuk knives are finished.
The only thing is left is to finish out the sheaths and sharpen.
The kydex is molded and is just waiting for kids to go to bed so I can start finishing them up.

I see no reason why they can not be ready to ship on Thursday.

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

Excellent news, so funny about kids comment though. Been trying to clean up the trigger on my CZ P-07 every night for the last week, but homework, baths, making lunches and then downtime from previous take up almost all available evening energy.

Back