New 14 run

Smooth Autumn Bone 14
ATmNUSo.jpg

5BOcmQ2.jpg
Man... if they made that in a spear point, with the "Lone Star" on it.... I might have to buy several of them.... very nice bone...

Chief Chief why did they mark these as a second? Beautiful knife, just curious why they would only make two knives are mark them with the S?

cbr1000 cbr1000 I don't know, like all 14 two blades the pen could be a little snappier, but it's certainly not due to any flaw in the construction that I can tell. Tube referred to it as factory "Special" assembly, although the S has always stood for second to the best of my knowledge.

GEC14greenstarshield-1.jpg

Bone on the backside is fine.

GEC14greenstarshield-3.jpg

cbr1000 cbr1000 I don't know, like all 14 two blades the pen could be a little snappier, but it's certainly not due to any flaw in the construction that I can tell. Tube referred to it as factory "Special" assembly, although the S has always stood for second to the best of my knowledge.

GEC14greenstarshield-1.jpg

Bone on the backside is fine.

GEC14greenstarshield-3.jpg
I have a single blade version also an "s" and I can't find anything wrong with it either.

Not sure if it’s changed but it used to be...

S= store model sold in the factory store.

2= a “second”

It was just explained to me that they don't use the 2 anymore. B B.F.U is very familiar with the changes over the past couple years or so. I just wanted to post here for clarity since it was brought up recently.

It was just explained to me that they don't use the 2 anymore. B B.F.U is very familiar with the changes over the past couple years or so. I just wanted to post here for clarity since it was brought up recently.

Thanks for posting here! Yes, my understanding is that Bill phased out the "2" or seconds and only sells "s" or store models. The store models now have no coverage under the warranty.

Back