New 14 run

I'll admit it, I got the Oily Creek more for the unique shield than any other reason. Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow.

Yes they are Jerry! I just got an email saying Gary got my PP payment and mine is rolling out tomorrow afternoon!

My Gabon Ebony from Frank should be delivered today, anxious to see how it compares to the first run.

the chamois cloth is an especially classy touch! mine was yellow too

It really is...just a few of the dealers offer that and it is a nice touch. I have several yellow cloths :)

My Gabon Ebony from Frank should be delivered today, anxious to see how it compares to the first run.

They look great can't wait :)
GEC-ILLUSTRATED.jpg

Any idea on if they will hold on releasing the Cripple Creek or DLT knives until they are all complete, or if they might release them as they finish them (for example, release the tortoise before the appaloosa are done, etc)? Some look to be further along than others, at least by the pics.

I called DLT back when these were first announced and they said they would all hit the airwaves for sale at the same time. No pre-order was being offered. That was some time back so maybe something changed.

,,,Mike in Canada

I would like to purchase a TC Barlow. Any suggestions on where to buy one? I collect GEC and Northwoods knives and would like to get my hands on one of Charlie SFOs. Thanks

Back