New 14 run

Ok guys whats the matter? I got a email that the KSF stag where up, had to do some computer stuff, came back and there are still stag handled 2 blade 14s unsold.

I got an ironwood, then missed or pasted on the others and only want the Cripple creek ironwood now, but if you guys are not snapping everything up on 3 minutes I might have to get a stag.

By the way what is the story on getting a Cripple Creek? I look at the site of the outfit that owns the brand but nothing.

I found the GP Knives 2-bladed 14 SFO was still available so I ordered it last night. I love the single-bladed 14, so it may become trade fodder. I'm hoping to grab some of those DLT SFOs. The Snakewood and Tortoiseshell look amazing!

The GP Knives 2-bladed SFO?? I didn't know GPK had one. shrug.gif

Ya, last time I checked there were still several stag #14s left.
Hurry up and buy them all before I'm tempted to get one myself.

I have an early reservation on a 14 snakewood im not going to end up filling. Hit me up if you want the link to buy it. Not sure if it will work but worth a shot for anyone trying to snag one.

I have an early reservation on a 14 snakewood im not going to end up filling. Hit me up if you want the link to buy it. Not sure if it will work but worth a shot for anyone trying to snag one.

That should work fine, shoot me an email to confirm so I can note that on our list.

for edc, ive selected the ebony

chnGr8J.jpg
The ebony Tidioute is my main EDC too :)

Back