1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New 14 run

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by olywa, Jul 9, 2018.

1. singin50

singin50

Jan 31, 2012
    Does anybody have a clue on the when the Cripple Creeks will drop??

2. thepapercut

thepapercut

Aug 26, 2017
    Got the Snakewood. Been looking to get a wood handled EDC. *check*

singin50 and JohnDF like this.
  3. SuperHowl

SuperHowl Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2014
    I was excited for these ones. the 14 is a great size and I missed out on all the other SFOs. Got a snakewood and an Appaloosa and it went through! Can't wait to see them!

Travman and singin50 like this.
  4. ecallahan

ecallahan Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 14, 2011
    I have been wanting a snakewood since I first saw them listed and I was able to score one. Can’t wait to see what it looks like!

5. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I do. I will PM you.

Anyone else that is interested in the Cripple Creeks please contact me.

Matt_WY and singin50 like this.
  6. singin50

singin50

Jan 31, 2012
    Bring it, Darren! Thank you!

waverave likes this.
  7. Babalu32

Babalu32

Jan 4, 2018
    Would have liked to grab a snakewood, alas I was hard at work. Looking forward to seeing photos :cool:

8. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2012
    PM sent!

9. Elgatodeacero

Elgatodeacero Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I also ordered a snakewood, which has not interested me in the past, but after reading that it is one of the hardest woods in the world I wanted to check it out. Apparently much harder than ebony.

And everyone likes acorns.

mrknife likes this.
  10. Matt_WY

Matt_WY Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2018
    I would also appreciate the info, thanks!

11. MisterZ

MisterZ Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2012
    Dang - the Appaloosas were gone in 4 minutes today. I was fortunate to snag one just in time. The listing said it was sold out by the time I was finished checking out. I am really looking forward to this one! 9232.jpeg

12. singin50

singin50

Jan 31, 2012
    Yep, I one of the DLT Appaloosa bones in a #78 pattern, from a few years back. Lovely knife!!
    80B4F824-CBD4-421E-9CCD-665F0200D78A.jpeg

Spaten, Travman, Fodderwing and 3 others like this.
  13. sceva

sceva Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2002
    I have one of the Desert Ironwood knives coming thanks to a follow forum member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spaten, PaulS., Laurelbb and 11 others like this.
  14. waverave

Jun 7, 2018
    Looks familiar :) Congratulations it is a beautiful example :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

15. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    Hey guys, we are glad you like our #14 SFOs, we were really happy with how they turned out. Just a note however in regards to future GEC runs. As time has gone on more and more issues with the logistics of doing GEC pre-orders have presented themselves. Mostly this is due to the intermittent delivery schedules of the different handle materials, as well as trying to keep the releases as fair as possible to everyone. So with this in mind we have decided to discontinue offering pre-orders on all GEC runs going forward, it will be first come first serve for all customers. I know there are strong feelings on both sides, some love pre-orders, some hate them, but we feel after much internal discussion that this is the best way forward. If you have any thoughts on the issue email me directly at [email protected]

16. rye_a

rye_a Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2007
    I'm Trying not to Complain, but Time is Clipping along and I Think I may Collapse before they arrive.

Laurelbb, Kiro, Travman and 3 others like this.
  17. waverave

Jun 7, 2018
    Totally understand. The effort you made to accommodate some reserves for the #14 SFOs is very much appreciated.

singin50 likes this.
  18. singin50

singin50

Jan 31, 2012
    Yes, goes double for me, Jordan! While I rarely deal with drops, due to the frenzy, I can certainly understand why this will be much easier for you guys in the end.

19. Elgatodeacero

Elgatodeacero Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2014
    who runs Bartertown!?

mivsy, Hkjay and Railsplitter like this.
  20. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Master Blaster run Barter Town :D

Fodderwing, mivsy, Hkjay and 2 others like this.