New 14 run

Have to say I was a bit surprised to see the clip/pen antique yellow sit available for so long today... thought those would fly off the shelves pretty quick, based on every other single blade model so far.
I’m glad they did sit for awhile as I was traveling most of the day. I scored one of the last 9 when I got to DFW airport!

Have to say I was a bit surprised to see the clip/pen antique yellow sit available for so long today... thought those would fly off the shelves pretty quick, based on every other single blade model so far.

Where are these sitting at?

Yep, me too! After all that, I ordered a second Tortoise, so I can decide which one I like the best. Or I may decide to keep both, who knows. Such a cool knife, thank you DLT!!
I seriously thought about it! :) I can't believe they lasted a full 12 minutes.

Yep, they didn’t last any longer than I thought they would. With the dark red jig being the only one left.

Reading the last few posts, I was happy to get the immediately, seemingly, less desirable tortoise. I was for once, quick enough to get the Appaloosa as well, but my wallet said get just one. The tortoise will do quite nicely. Very elegant.

Dark Red Jigged Bone took about 18 minutes to sell out. If I had endless budget I would have grabbed all four. Cripple Creeks are coming up next! :)

something weird must have happened. I pushed buy at 1:04 CST but it wouldn't go through. Gonna have to keep my eye on the for sale forum. Hoping I can pick up a tortoise shell and snakewood

30 minutes before all the DLT 14 SFO's were gone, and all 2 blade non SFO 14's.
Is this the end of GEC!?!? Yesterdays news?!

Back