new bali videos from my friend !

I'm posting this for my friend "Master Po".

This one is of Master Po flipping balisong
while standing on his hands! 7 MB, 42 secs.
Quite an impressive feat.
http://212.247.174.194/ngaufu/Movies/Ngau Fu - Master Po - Handstanding.mpg

Here's Master Po showing off his techniques, incl. lots of aerials!
32 MB, 3 minutes.
http://212.247.174.194/ngaufu/Movies/Master Po - Balisong.mpg

It seems you can not stream them with QuickTime, because of the spaces in the filenames... but you can "Save Target" in your browser...

Probably when Master Po stabs himself in the foot and bleeds to death... :)
You have to agree that his videos are.... different ? :D

Isn't the guy holding his feet afraid of getting nicked?

-Michael

Gigante, that's great!!! I absolutely love that second one, just put a big smile on my face:D :D Keep 'em comin man!

I must say! Those are some damn funny vids! The think I want to know is, why are you playing over concrete?!! Those knives must be completely messed up by now!

The 3min one is some funny sh!t

The second one was cool but the first one where you're on your hands is dumb. Cuz it's obvious youre really not on your hands. Why didn't you make a cooler freestyle video like with number 2? Personally, 1 was a waste of my time. Sorry. Just the way i feel about it.

Originally posted by Noober
The second one was cool but the first one where you're on your hands is dumb. Cuz it's obvious youre really not on your hands. Why didn't you make a cooler freestyle video like with number 2? Personally, 1 was a waste of my time. Sorry. Just the way i feel about it.

I'm sure that MasterPo is extremely sorry to have wasted your time. I mean how dare he?! How dare he take his time and make a video of some balisong manipulations and have the nerve to try and make it interesting. And on top of all of that, forcing you to watch it! In any case, I'm very glad that you shared your kind, constructive opinions.

MasterPo, I truly hope that you get your sh*t together and put out some videos that won't make Mr. Noober upset. :rolleyes: ;) Sheesh!

How will he know to improve when all he gets are candy coated replies about how funny they are and all that. No one tells him anything that will let him see his faults. Excuse me for taking that responsibility on for myself. I saw something wrong and stated it. Don't cry over it. It wasn't meant to be offensive. A thought like "man i really hate this guy and now i have a way to hurt his feelings just for the hell of it" never crossed my mind. I watched them and gave my oppinion. That's it.

I'm really new to this forum. However, I am a member of other forums. I enjoy graphic design and used to participate in a graphic design forum, also. I no longer participate due to the fact that people were VERY quick to "rip you a new one", if you know what I mean. I mention all of the above just to get to my point. It has been my experience that this forum is NOT like that. Everyone is pleasant, respectful, and quick to offer help, advice, or whatver you need. I enjoy the heck out of that. It's such a breath of fresh air from the other forum I was in. I love the way we encourage each other and participate as an active "community". I look forward to coming here and checking the posts. I look forward to seeing what the BalisongCollector has in his boxes (he is such a tease), what Blasto is going to say next (his posts are always so funny), I listen closely to when Master Clay has something to say, I love looking at all the great bali's, and I enjoy learning from everyone.

This place is informative as well as fun! Let's try to keep it that way. In my opinion, maybe "waste of my time" was a tad harsh. Constructive criticism is GREAT, but should be done carefully and gently.

Just my 2 cents,
DriveMaster

First things first, welcome to the forum DriveMaster... it's an excellent place.

MasterPo - How exactly are you manipulating the knife when doing the finger twirl like drawing a pistol? Can you break the vid into slow motion or explain how you are doing this?

well the first one was kinda funny. I afraid I haven't seen the second one because est. download time was +1.5 hrs. but anyway.

hows it going. Did you get the BM 40T yet. Just seeing if your becoming a master yet. If youve alreaddy recieved it hows it working out for you.:cool:

bloodyknuckles - your damn right those knives are totally messed up by now. But hey it's not a bm or anything like that, just a cheap jaguar.

Noober - Sorry for wasting your time, hehe.. I didn't make a freestyle video cause I didn't have more shots from the video cam. But I have other freestyle vids, but not with balisong, just nunchakus. And then I have a couple of more vids that will totaly waste your time, hehe.. But thank you anyway, for giving me your personal opinon.

Blasto - Thanks for protecting me, hehe...

Balis Edge - Hmm, I think you mean the y2k move. Clay has a good explanation of that one
here. Then I'm trying to make a combo of the y2k with this Thumb rollover 2

Mykl Clark - hmm 1.5 hours of download time, I'm not sure it's worth that.

Hey, Po and Gigante, good work! Those are funny! ;) Especially the second one! The first is kinda neat just because I've never seen someone try to do stuff from an angle like that, now I kinda want to try it...but I would definately need to lean on a wall! :D Don't let the naysayers get ya down, keep it up!

Also, a big WELCOME to MasterPo, DriveMaster, and noober! 'Tis a great place (albeit sometimes silly!)

Simply wanted to welcome the three new-comers, MasterPo, DriveMaster and noober.

I like that second vid, MasterPo. That shows I'm not alone dropping the balisong every now and then. ;)
(That's something for you freestyle vid makers to think about: Adding some 'scenes that didn't go very well' at the end of the vid (you know, like they've done in some movies. I don't know what it's called - hope you understand what I mean...) :D)

bloopers! :)

Yes, I planned to do that as well... actually
I have enough material to make a separate full-length
bloopers video... :)

BTW, my favourite bloopers is at the end of
"A Bugs Life"... did you see that? Genius! :)

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm taking a look right now. DivX is neat! :D

edit: LOL, ok, you're right, that WAS pretty funny! :D
I like it when animated films bother to take the extra step to make some bloopers. :D

Back