new bali videos from my friend !

Well, I finally found the time to download the second one... Abso-freakin-lutely hillarious!!! And some cool moves to boot! As far as over-all entertainability (did I just make that word up?), that's my new favorite bali video. I'm still laughin'... ha!

MasterPo, actually I've already seen a few of them. While downloading a clip through FTP, I have to admit that I did some roaming around and snagged some vids. You've got some good moves man.

And tell Gigante he's got nothing to be embarrased about. The vids are fantastic! I like the rough editing look. :D

By the way, check out these if you've got the time, and haven't already seen them... http://www.jvlnet.com/~dfettig/

I think they were quite funny. The second one ended up taking me 2 hrs to download but I think it was worth it. I'm still laughing.

good for you, you deserve it. Hey how do you like my new signature i shouldnt realy say MY i got the idea from someone else but i changed it abit. Also no hard feelings for the BM post.:cool: :cool: :cool:

hey it isnt like that i changed mine from theres and plus the member was not active for the last year. If you want i change it totaly. First i want to see if it works at all.

Now this one is my very own howd you like it. the nose dont fit right. ITs very fussy. Im not the only one that Copied something just look at the avaitors im sure some of them dont belong to them and are more than one on someone signature. :D :D :D

Originally posted by Blasto
By the way, check out these if you've got the time, and haven't already seen them... http://www.jvlnet.com/~dfettig/
Blasto - I had seen some of your vids, but not all of them. I think Gigante had them on his FTP, or something.

Liked your aerial opening, have tried some of those my self. But only one of ten or something is successeful. I shall try your variant to night, tried a bit yesterday. But after I have seen your vid again, I can see that I did wrong.

Your david01 was also cool. But as usual in bali-vids, you don't see what kind of flips that are performed. But it looks like you are fast on the finger twirling moves.

hmm also damaged my left elbow on my nunchakus yesterday. Can hardly move my arm today, hehe.. Think I need even more practice, or a foam padded chuck..

Originally posted by CONTENDER204
Am i the only one who can't get these to work at all???? some one please give me a hand?????...thanks

Whats the problem? Is the link wrong or do you have an old operating system or something. Think the vids should work on most computers with Windows Media Player. And you shouldn't need any extra codec or something cause I'm using mpeg1.

crosman I didn't see anything wrong with the sig...I think Mr. Yoda was just testing to see how quickly you are moved to anger.

really guys, i apologize if my post seemed mean spirited. Thats why I put the smilie in there, it's tough to show sarcasm through the text of the forum.

Originally posted by Mr YODA
really guys, i apologize if my post seemed mean spirited. Thats why I put the smilie in there, it's tough to show sarcasm through the text of the forum.

Oh, SURE it's hard to show sarcasm. I don't know ANYTHING more difficult than typing sarcasm. I mean who on this earth would even attempt such a thing? ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

not a big problem i kinda realised you were, ill change back to it. back i dont really know how to make it work right? Any pointers?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey, Crosman!

It's pure torture. You asked about my BM-40T that I ordered. It arrived at the house VERY quickly. The problem is that I'm a truck driver. I've been away from the house for about 2 months. I still have another 2 weeks to go before I go home. So, it's just sitting there waiting for me. :(
I will get to play with it soon. When I do, i will be sure to let you know how I like it. I can't wait! The reason I bought it is so I can take it out on the road with me. I figure since it's not a knife, I at least have a prayer that if discovered, it won't be taken from me.
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I'm happy to be here! :)

DriveMaster

Back