new bali videos from my friend !

Hey Master Po I heard you say you have videos of some nunchuck manipulations. I'd really like to see them if that's at all possible. Maybe you could make a seperate thread or append it to this one? Or perhapse if it's too off topic for this forum you could just simply email them to me? (jello189@gimpcode.com) If none of the above is possible thats cool too. And I also wanted to take this moment to appologize for any feelings I hurt with my critisim. I really was totally unaware it was supposed to be a carebear forum....with sharp knives heh. At any rate. Im sorry.

I just watched all the vids. :D :eek: Oh my are they funny. Quite an ecclectic set of soundgtracks too. I was rolling. I particularly liked the Break Dancing and the Crazy metal music balisong vid! QUite hilarious. ALthough, I wouldn't suggest everyone watch them unless they have DSL (the internet connection, not that other meaning;)) or Cable connection. QUite large videos, they are.

Hey, Noober!

I think I saw on an earlier post where Master Po linked to his 'chuck videos. Hmmmm...I'm too new to this to know how to link you directly there from my message, but if you go to Page 2 of this thread, it's the 2nd message from the top. Hope that helps!
Master Po is hilarious!!

DriveMaster

That was pretty cool very artsy kinda like a film student clip...like it very much.

I totally skipped past that post I guess. Oh well, downloading them now. Thanks DriveMaster, for the sharp eyes.

Noober - Also take a look at the ngau fu kata on the web page, I think you saw that it was www.cybercow.se/ngaufu... Totaly awesome..

And It looked like you where looking for nunchaku vids, so take a look at soulgrinds website

bloodyknuckles - The metal band is Mayhem, Norwegian black metal.. hehe they are totaly lost guys.. But as you say, the vids requires fast internet... But the quality are a little bit better then on most vids you find on internet.

hehe, but cool that you people like the vids. Incite me to do more vids, and more will come. Hopefully Gigante will make one over the weekend. And the soon we will make the Tae-Kwon-Do Master II - Enter the Sith... hmm I hope...

Yes we will make "The Tae-Kwon-Do Master 2 : Enter the Sith" very soon, the script is almost finished, casting is done, we have the location, props and all... not much bali content in that one though... or maybe we could squeeze something in...

Back