New Buck Web specials

Ah man, my wife is gonna kill me!

For what ever reason I went nuts for ATS-34. Ordered the Duke, the serrated 110 and the Vanguard. Buck pretty much had me at their mercy. I don't have any ATS-34 Bucks nor do I have a 110 that isn't a plain edge. Actually that's not true. My Buck /Strider 880 is ATS-34 and I love it which is the main reason I wanted more of it. Guess I know I'm over the edge when I can't remember any more what's in the collection and what isn't?

Add to that the fact that the Duke and Vanguard are nickle bolsters (my new favorite) and I didn't stand a chance. Better just go ahead and call a good divorce lawyer and start packing for Idaho. Maybe Chuck will let me sleep in the parking lot in my pickup? ;)

Last edited:
LOL, Badhammer!!!

And thanks much for the tip, Jeff.

I have a D2 118 on the way. Been wanting one of those for a long time.

:thumbup:

LOL, Badhammer!!!

And thanks much for the tip, Jeff.

I have a D2 118 on the way. Been wanting one of those for a long time.

:thumbup:

If I'd already had an attorney on retainer that 118 was would have been my fourth purchase. If I'd have thought about it more I should have realized that once your "up a creek" does it really matter how far up you are? I mean the paddles already gone, right?

:D

Oh well.....she will probably adjust. I doubt that it's the first time she's had this type of thing to deal with.

There are probably a few of those D2 118s still available. Got that nice Custom Shop stamp and all....just saying.

:)

Oh she'll adjust but she already adjusted this month to the purchase of five other Bucks, well ok, three that she knows about and a very nice S&W 645. Gotta run, I can hear the rapids approaching and I need to start bailing water out of my canoe. If you don't hear from me over the week end call out the Coast Guard.

Just got me the 118 D2, Bucklite III in orange, and Paperstone Vantage Select Large. All for under $100, free shipping. I am stoked! Looking very forward to seeing that 118 in D2.

I was looking at those a couple hours ago and was coming on to start the same thread. Like badhammer says, wifes gonna be pissed.

I remember we had a thread a while back discussing why some of the build-outs were only sold in the store and not on the website.

I hope this offering of some interesting build-outs is a result of a new policy. This is great. I would have taken two of the D2 118s, but I didn't want to be a pig. If they still have some next week I'll grab another, because that's a tremendous value.

got a paperstone ranger and a paperstone vantage...not much but still joined the crowd in the canoe

If they still have some next week I'll grab another, because that's a tremendous value.

I'm thinking the same thing. Sold a coworker a GP-100 the other week and his final installment will be due on Tuesday. That'll be more then enough to keep me out of more hot water and perhaps, besides the 118 I might be able to swing that ram's horn Squire.

I tell you, I'm not a fan of serrated or partially serrated blades but that 110 just caught my eye especially with the ATS-34 and I had to get one. If it had been offered with nickle instead of brass I'd have bought several. "Hint to J Hubbard".

I picked up a variety of six of those web specials....a 118, a serrated 110, a cherrywood 110, a Bucklite, a Bucklite 3 and a Duke. You all made me do it.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Hello Jeff S1. Thank you kindly for the heads up. Love that ORANGE 422. Wheeeeee!

Back