New car / automobile buying & leasing tips for CPK'ers

Oh yeah, just so I don’t push my winning streak too hard, I m editing my post above with their names... I don’t want to blow it before I get my title back. Thank guys!

I’m glad it all worked out for you :) That was one crazy rollercoaster deal.

Nice looking dirt bike !!! I do miss mine , but there’s really nowhere to ride here anyways now :-(

Anyways glad it worked out :thumbsup::D

I’m glad it all worked out for you :) That was one crazy rollercoaster deal.

Nice looking dirt bike !!! I do miss mine , but there’s really nowhere to ride here anyways now :-(

Anyways glad it worked out :thumbsup::D

Thank you Sir. We chose wisely where we relocated too, wide open spaces and very few people, cheap land, & lots of trails for Mtn biking and dirt biking.
Happy New Year!9F584785-D028-4F3E-946B-181AD1067B32.jpegBB13B731-5902-4D25-BDF8-0BF33C4823BF.jpeg

gM4R4hG.jpg

I miss not having a truck so I've been staking out and scoping the wholesale auction landscape for a full-size truck. Now a FS is quite an overkill for me at the moment but we will most likely be moving this Summer so I wanna get my ducks in a row to gradually start moving some of this shyte little by little, a process which I really dread in a major way no matter how inescapable!

Although something like a Toyota Tacoma fits the current challenges of my urban setting in a much easier way, I'll be going with a full-sized gas guzzler because 'Murica and why the heck not :D I have my mind set on 2012-2014(ish) Toyota Tundra and then maybe a later model, say 2015ish, Ford F150. Prefer 4WD but if I find a decent Tundra (not the F150) I may sacrifice the 4WD check box, we shall see. But gosh darn it, the wholesale market on trucks is super hot (most likely because of the current full-ish employment and hot jobs climate) and these units which I've been honing on go for higher than wholesale and sometimes almost reaching the retail realm, depending on their condition. I've looked around in the used retail market and ain't paying that sorta $$$$$ to dealers and/or private parties. I guess that I've been outta buying used vehicle loop for far too long ;)

View attachment 1272957

I got some new tires for the truck last week. I'm glad to have something with some tread, it's nice to not get stuck.

+ lots of weight in that flat bed. Dually trucks in RWD are notoriously prone to getting stuck.

ETA: added weight helps in snow and slippery conditions. Mud and sand are the worse and I don't even trust a 4WD dually in extremely muddy / sandy plains!

Back