New Cold Steel Products For 2016.

actually i never thought about this, but now i can do a green|brown lawman/recon1 too!
no if only they got good enough tolerance where everything still works somewhat correctly when out together....

I'm guessing you're probably okay. A member here, Comeuppance, did a blade swap on a bolstered Espada and a DLC coated one to make a tuxedo version and that seemed to work well.

I'm guessing you're probably okay. A member here, Comeuppance, did a blade swap on a bolstered Espada and a DLC coated one to make a tuxedo version and that seemed to work well.

Yeah I actually done that before. the CS's part are generally pretty interchangeable(like glock :cool:). I have 6 Lawmans and i was constantly swapping blade/lockbar between the 2 AUS8A version, so far haven't had any issue. I was doing that before the 2010 version sometimes has bad fit and finish, i.e. one came with poorly ground blade and another with flawed G-10, so i took the best part of both and put them together. Used to do that for my Recon 1s too.

I'm guessing next year Cold Steel is going to release polypropylene golf clubs :D But there are some interesting things that caught my eye in the new product line.

I am already moding the new Blackthorn Staff in my mind to accept a small diameter bolt and wing nut through it and the Bushman. Instant application and removal.

I am already moding the new Blackthorn Staff in my mind to accept a small diameter bolt and wing nut through it and the Bushman. Instant application and removal.

I hope you don't mind if I steal that idea. I could not possibly think of a more awesome spear.

I'm guessing next year Cold Steel is going to release polypropylene golf clubs :D But there are some interesting things that caught my eye in the new product line.

Someone at the Cold Steel dev team musta been on a bludgeoning weapons kick this year. Two maces, several baseball bats, 2 police batons, 2 Blackthorns, the cricket bat...

Did anyone see the buck medley series? I would LOVE if they did a trailmaster / gurkha kukri run.

sf9rm3u.jpg

I recall those from at least a couple of years ago.

They posted the listings on their website, but nothing more than that.

I hope you don't mind if I steal that idea. I could not possibly think of a more awesome spear.

:thumbup: I was thinking of some of the northern isolated spots that I go to now and then while metal detecting. I have a back burner worry about bears.

Steve likes it.
12208480_10153255036793730_3124251081385759681_n.jpg

It matches his hat.

And those who like the color to begin with, for them, it should steal attention from the Bear Grylls knife.

It will be interesting to see how this knife compares to the Buck 110 Alaskan Guide version. The Skull should spank it for weight and grip retention right off the top.

Back