MAKER: Chris Reeve Knives
BLADE SIZE: 10"
TOTAL SIZE: 16.25"
BLADE THICKNESS: .270"
BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless CPM 3V Steel - with KG Gun-Kote
HANDLE: Olive Drab Green Canvas Micarta
SHEATH: Black Leather Sheath with a Lanyard
WEIGHT: 20.2 oz

Chris Reeve knives limited edition fixed blade kinfe, the Impofu, this no-nonsense, hardworking tool was designed by renowned knife maker and designer Chris Reeve. Each knife is individually numbered with a total in the limited edition of 500. Proudly Made in Boise, Idaho by Chris Reeve Knives, the Impofu Knife is a massive bush knife that, just like the people for whom it was designed, is efficient, tough and uncompromising for a bush knife. Razor sharp CPM 3V stainless steel blade has a super strong KG Gun-Kote. Top quality leather sheath. Lanyard hole in the handle with a lanyard. Lifetime guarantee.

(Coming Soon - $600)

See picture at Knife Art. Tried as I may can seem to upload picture.

Wow love it. No way could I afford it but it is really nice. Thanks!

3v steel is not stainless......
That is a big knife! I guess they are limiting it to 500 now to see the interest?

Here ya go. Looks like a winner to me. I would be in for one for sure....!!!

Yea, I like that. It's a 10inch GB and most importantly it has no serrations. :thumbup: They have killed enough of the CRK fixed blades with serrations for it not to be funny.

Yea, I like that. It's a 10inch GB and most importantly it has no serrations. :thumbup: They have killed enough of the CRK fixed blades with serrations for it not to be funny.

I agree Haze. I so wanted a Pacific with a plain edge, but they would not do it. I realize they serve a purpose in military operations. But for me in the outdoors, they take away one of the most useful parts of the blade.

I agree Haze. I so wanted a Pacific with a plain edge, but they would not do it. I realize they serve a purpose in military operations. But for me in the outdoors, they take away one of the most useful parts of the blade.

I would have been a real fan of the Pacific if there was a plain edge available. I am really torn between a spear point and a clip point so this knife might be a real goer. I'm hoping it will see full production in the future. :)

Will this be good for clearing bushes and cutting tree branches?
Does it have enough heft to chop wood?

Although I love the Harsey handle for smaller knives I wonder if it's the best design for a chopper?

Thats a beast of a knife. Not sure if I need it, but I sure do like it.
Probably going to have to lose the talon hole.

I'd still like to see Chris introduce graphics on the Sebenza 25, but this is very cool. It's going to be a helluva beastly user with over a 1/4" of CPM3V @ 60RC. Dayuhm!

I carried a knife like that on my belt once. Had a heck of a time keeping my pants from falling down.

The holes would be great for attaching a paracord knuckle guard, Like we see on Busse. I love it and will definitely shoot for one. Over 1/4 of 3V is very stout. Plus I believe the handle on this will be a lot more comfortable to chop with than the OPK.

As for carrying it, my paracord baldric rig will be perfect.....!!! That's how I carried my bigger bark rivers and it was perfect.

I think it will sell out fast, I like it. Ordered one today but it might be awhile before I get it since none are made yet except for the blade show.

Yup this did kill any want for a Busse. Not a bad price either considering it comes with a decent sheath.

Back