NEW CRK Impofu

I doubt Busse has any hand In this project.
I like the direction CRK is heading but I wouldn't pick one over my other choppers. The handle ergo's and blade shape just don't look comfortable for chopping.

Those of you saying this kills their desire for a Busse.....more for me!:p. but seriously Busse isn't just about big blades and styling. It's all about the INFI!!!! CRK makes some awesome folders though. LOVE my Star Tac Umnum.

Are we back to this Bull Sh*t again.....???

Trolls Are Not Welcome Here.....!!!

Im not a troll, I own a CRK Green Beret, but im pretty sure CRK will not cover it up under guarantee if I ever manage to break the knife while using it in the woods (knife and wood log on wood, you know...).

If they claim its a "bush" knife... you know what I mean.

Im not a troll, I own a CRK Green Beret, but im pretty sure CRK will not cover it up under guarantee if I ever manage to break the knife while using it in the woods (knife and wood log on wood, you know...).

If they claim its a "bush" knife... you know what I mean.

You know full well that this thread isn't about that knife.
This knife is totally different, nothing like it, and uses a VERY tough 3V steel over S30V.
So, you and another(thats posting W&C style) in this thread are coming off a bit trollish.

If you feel the need to bring up your knife(GB) start a a thread about it, and please keep this thread about the 3V bladed Impofu.
This isn't the thread for the GB.
Thanks.

Congratulations. This thread has been trashed. To rescue it from oblivion, please continue the Busse arguments in the General Knife Discussion at http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1189122-NEW-CRK-Impofu

Arguments over two or more companies do not belong in one company's forum, especially when they attract trolls with ancient agendas, feasting on the confusion.

The CRK Impofu discussion is welcome to continue here.

Last edited:
No problem nyefmaker^^ I really want to start using it on some of the brush/trees on my property, but the collector in me is saying, "not this one!" The edge on this puppy is amazingly sharp, and the sheath, as usual, is so very well made.

man, i would have loved to pick this up. surprised he went with 3v. hmmmmm, sebenza 25/umnumzaan in 3v too? :D

No problem nyefmaker^^ I really want to start using it on some of the brush/trees on my property, but the collector in me is saying, "not this one!" The edge on this puppy is amazingly sharp, and the sheath, as usual, is so very well made.

That would be a hard decision to make. Not sure if I could bring myself to use one of the 1 of 14 proto's.

If you get time this week I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of it in the sheath.

Back