NEW CRK Impofu

I'd still like to see Chris introduce graphics on the Sebenza 25, but this is very cool. It's going to be a helluva beastly user with over a 1/4" of CPM3V @ 60RC. Dayuhm!

I'm really glade to see something with a tougher steel and a harder HT.

I'd still like to see Chris introduce graphics on the Sebenza 25, but this is very cool. It's going to be a helluva beastly user with over a 1/4" of CPM3V @ 60RC. Dayuhm!

Is +/-60HRC what the birthday cards say? That should be a good target for 3V. :thumbup:

YEEEEEE! just bought one too!!!! someone said they are disappointed this wont be a production... and that using a proto knife would be hard to do... looks like 14 are proto's.... and 500 are production. so fear not ppl... more than 14 of these will exist.. and im going to use the piss out of it!!! just like my reeves one piece and green baret! AND im not going to use this as a pry bar because i am not stupid.

Mine arrived and I love the feel in my hand, the quality that you have grown to expect from CRK, snagged one of the 14 proto knives...

gadget

Anybody take one of these things for a test ride yet? I'm really curious about the comfort of the CRK slab handle while chopping.

YEEEEE!!!! i got mine!!! #3!!!!!! haven't chopped anything besides vegetables, and was surprising comfortable, and worked a little too well. So well in fact my girlfriend will never let me cut up the vegetables ever again. Jokes on you though because i didn't want to do that anyway!

Anyone still getting these bad boys? When I toured CRK shop last week I saw a batch being made (a real PITA I'm told). A couple of sites appear to still be taking orders...is this accurate??

Anyone still getting these bad boys? When I toured CRK shop last week I saw a batch being made (a real PITA I'm told). A couple of sites appear to still be taking orders...is this accurate??

If the sites are taking orders, then they have them. KSF has 3 or did earlier today..

So, CRK is making more?

Interesting..

Do note that the hole in the guard is no longer present on the production models...I have #45, but have also thought about adding an additional to use.

"...adding an additional to use."

Oh man, nice plan!!

I confirmed today that CRK is still fulfilling orders for the Impofu and will continue to do so until 500. Then they will be done. So I guess KSF charges an extra $50 cause they have them in stock? KC says 1-2 months and charges MSRP. Hmmmm:cool:

Last edited:
I picked up another one to use. Just couldnt see myself using the pre production one i had. Awesome CRK if anyone is on the fence...get it!

I carried a knife like that on my belt once. Had a heck of a time keeping my pants from falling down.
I can imagine. I like that knife but its way to large for me. I am a thin buy and wear tight jeans with a belt and still have to lift them up when I get out of my car. Imagine having that knife hanging off you walking threw the woods. Sheeesshhhhhh. Would be nice to have around the house or in the back of a truck.

If i ever get my hands on one it will be a user and not a safe queen

Back