New Doug Ritter folder

Looks like a really nice knife! You can feel a bit of frustration from Doug about having Benchmade drop his knife. Might be controversial, but I am glad that someone picked up his knife and made one. Axis lock is free to use now, just like any backlock or framelock. Personally, the handle seems about as different at the vast multitude of titanium framelock flippers. Literally just a few humps is all that separate those from each other.

All in all, I like it a lot. Wish it had a different handle texture though, as that is not my favourite look, but I am happy for Doug that he gets to keep a Ritter knife out in production.

How about an anodized full ti version? Anodized like the sprint run of Spyderco fluted ti millie.

BTW, why this knife is still pre-order? Is it because KW is still fulfilling preorders with smaller batches it reveives once in a while? Does Hogue not have the capacity to manufacture large numbers?

BTW, why this knife is still pre-order? Is it because KW is still fulfilling preorders with smaller batches it reveives once in a while? Does Hogue not have the capacity to manufacture large numbers?
Hogue has the manufacturing capacity, but they likely use the machines to make their other products. I imagine they do small batches and switch production over frequently to avoid excess inventory.

Ordered mine 10-17-18 and am anxiously waiting. When I ordered it, thought I read it would be going out in two weeks. I’d love to get an order status update, but, I’ll be patient for this beautiful knife.

Did you receive it yet?

I placed my order on October 10, and still haven't heard a peep. Not even a tracking number.

Have most of you who placed a pre-order received yours, and did you get an email with tracking confirmation? Seems strange that people who placed an order weeks after I did are getting theirs :confused:

Did you receive it yet?

I placed my order on October 10, and still haven't heard a peep. Not even a tracking number.

Have most of you who placed a pre-order received yours, and did you get an email with tracking confirmation? Seems strange that people who placed an order weeks after I did are getting theirs :confused:
You'll survive. ;)

I just got mine today. Order placed 3 Oct. Its a good knife. I already had a BM Ritter w/ Death of All Things scales. This is every bit as good if not better out of the box then the BM.

Back