New Doug Ritter folder

I dont care about numbers. When the hell will we be able to order and receive shipment right away? The knife is becoming ridiculous from the beginning of a nebulous image to several months later still being preorder.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I ordered on 10/3, but haven't gotten a notice.

Keep in mind guys, that they are producing these in batches and sending them to knifeworks. Hogue has to make them first, and if their facilities aren't as big as Benchmade or Spyderco, it just takes a bit. If waiting a bit longer means getting a finer fit and finish, then I have no problem with it.

I ordered on 10/3, but haven't gotten a notice.

Keep in mind guys, that they are producing these in batches and sending them to knifeworks. Hogue has to make them first, and if their facilities aren't as big as Benchmade or Spyderco, it just takes a bit. If waiting a bit longer means getting a finer fit and finish, then I have no problem with it.
Yes, I have no doubt it will be great when it arrives. Regardless, I wish they had made enough before they decided to release them. Waiting 6+ weeks sort of drains the excitement out of the release.

Yes, I have no doubt it will be great when it arrives. Regardless, I wish they had made enough before they decided to release them. Waiting 6+ weeks sort of drains the excitement out of the release.

Not when you get it. Its better than just putting them up for sale and they sell out and you have no idea when they are coming or if you will miss out again.

N12xVqW.png

It'll be completely lost on the next generation.
Example:
My kid: "Dad, the book is by that pluggy thing in the wall"
Me: "You mean the phone jack?"
My kid: "What's a phone jack?"

I got to take a good luck at this knife at the NYCK show this past weekend and I was very impressed

Had a nice conversation with Doug and I liked what I saw

This might be one of those rare times I don't mind production numbering on a blade.

I got to take a good luck at this knife at the NYCK show this past weekend and I was very impressed

Had a nice conversation with Doug and I liked what I saw
I don t doubt it s a fine knife. His collab with BM was a fine knife. I have a user and got a back up of that one when I realized it was going away.
I also appreciate Doug s work for the knife community.

I really hope they make a mini version. I've emailed Doug with no response, and knifecenter was less than helpful when I inquired about one.

I really hope they make a mini version. I've emailed Doug with no response, and knifecenter was less than helpful when I inquired about one.
Cant remember where, but i think i saw somewhere on the net that the mini was confirmed. Ill post it here if i can dig it up.

Back