New GEC #14 Boys Knife

Here ya go

I've been wanting a rotten banana bone knife since 2012, when I began collecting. I've never seen one for sale in all of that time. I'm in for the #14 RBB in both 1 & 2 blades. Really glad to see this cover material come back....a very popular cover.

I've been wanting a rotten banana bone knife since 2012, when I began collecting. I've never seen one for sale in all of that time. I'm in for the #14 RBB in both 1 & 2 blades. Really glad to see this cover material come back....a very popular cover.

Same here , missed out on one on ebay sometime in 2013 .It has my first time bidding and I did something wrong . It was the catalyst for the yellow rose sfo in 2014 . I still keep and eye out for the rotten banana and have added others to the grail list .

Like some others, I was unenthusiastic about the #14 until I saw that Smooth Rotten Banana Bone was on the menu! That did it for me and I reserved one in single blade spear config. Really excited about this one! 😀

Where can you you reserve the banana bone 14 at

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Just got a noticed that reservations are closed. I sure if he's a paid dealer so email me and I'll tell you where . There might be some cancelations

Just got a noticed that reservations are closed. I sure if he's a paid dealer so email me and I'll tell you where . There might be some cancelations

Reservations on the one blade are closed, but I believe the two bladed RBB is still open.....but I would hurry.

I don't know how to find your email

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

If you click on my name it will come up in the lefthand side of page . No worries I sent you a email.

I tried to come up with a list of the 14's. Not sure if I got all of them..

Regular Run
1B Rust Red Jig Bone
1B Antique Yellow Jig Bone
1B Gabon Ebony
1B OD Linen Micarta
1B NifeBrite Acrylic
2B Rust Red Jig Bone
2B Antique Yellow Jig Bone
2B Gabon Ebony
2B OD Linen Micarta
2B NifeBrite Acrylic

TC Barlow
1B Sawcut Edge Wane Sawcut Copperhead Bone
1B Sawcut Edge Wane Sawcut Dark Red Bone
1B Smooth Antique Yellow Bone
1B Smooth White Bone
1B Smooth Amarello Wood - yellow heart wood
2B Sawcut Edge Wane Sawcut Copperhead Bone
2B Sawcut Edge Wane Sawcut Dark Red Bone
2B Smooth Antique Yellow Bone
2B Smooth White Bone
2B Smooth Amarello Wood - yellow heart wood
2B Ebony when Amarello runs out

-Edge Wane: "Should have some grooves or valleys with uneven edge surfaces in conjunction with being saw cut. Think red soup bone anniversary knife with the saw cut addition" Stonebeard.

SFO
1B Natural Canvas Micarta Collector Knives
2B Natural Canvas Micarta Collector Knives
1B Smooth Ivory Bone Gunstockjack
2B Smooth Ivory Bone Gunstockjack
1B Rotten Banana Bone Unapproved Vendor
2B Rotten Banana Bone
1B Autumn Gold Jig Bone DLT trading
2B Autumn Gold Jig Bone DLT trading
1B Oiley Creek Bone Unapproved Vendor
2B Oiley Creek Bone

Unknown: Kniveshipfree, Lyle

Last edited:
cbr1000, to my knowledge that list looks complete from all the reading I've done throughout various threads. I also remember hearing of an Oily Creek Bone SFO but never directly from a dealer. There is one unpaid dealer that started an Oily Creek Bone knife series that began with a coyote but I could not say for sure if this was theirs or just someone's wishful thinking.

Dark red bone definitely appeals from GEC, Would like to see the copperhead bone. For a highly anticipated run of new TCs, though...meh? The best strategy may be to wait til the ebony kicks in... :confused:

Maybe I just need to see them in all their glory. I think there is absolutely a niche for 3" Barlows. And I will continue to float to Charlie the idea that a run of TC Ancient #14s (scratted) would be the perfect tribute to Barlows of old.

:cool:

I also remember hearing of an Oily Creek Bone SFO but never directly from a dealer. There is one unpaid dealer that started an Oily Creek Bone knife series that began with a coyote but I could not say for sure if this was theirs or just someone's wishful thinking.

Likely the same dealer that I was referring. Made other Oily Creeks (coyote/H10/H60). Mentions the 14 SFO directly on site.

Anybody have information about what Edge Wane is? I tried to google search, and the images I see are of unfinished edges.

Likely the same dealer that I was referring. Made other Oily Creeks (coyote/H10/H60). Mentions the 14 SFO directly on site.

I don't see it on his site, but will go with what your saying and change the list.

I think it is just essentially a variation of soup bone. Should have some grooves or valleys with uneven edge surfaces in conjunction with being saw cut. Think red soup bone anniversary knife with the saw cut addition.

I also took a look and was unable to find confirmation on the Oily Creek Bone, but I do think that would be the most logical explanation. Thanks for the info odd :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back