New Gladius from Busse Combat

Busse will be unveiling this at Blade. No specs or pricing yet.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=746140

Gladius8.jpg

Gladius10.jpg

Any idea as to the blade length and its weight please?

Sorry, just re-read 1st post ...'no spec's yet' ... slow ain't I? :eek:

Last edited:
i want that so much, litteraly the best byusse ever i think, must be a sick chopper, that would be so awesome to just have and carry around

As much as I like the look of Busse knives I've never seen one I actually drooled over. This one changes that! :eek::thumbup:

needs a little point or corner on the pommel if you get in close and need to smash/craush. But it is nice.

Pat

PS as for length, if the guys hand is 4 inches wide, I would say 21 to 24 inches long, don't think it is much over 2 inch wide, maybe a pinch narrower.

photo-2.jpg

still no official spec (Busse is not good about that)

List price of the satin with G10 scales is $1897, but the Show Special price is $997. The coated version has a Show price of $597.

Busse has a forever, no matter what warranty. So you can chop down trees, split open cars, throw it into tree stumps, and generally wreak havoc with no worries.

OAL is taller then the guy in blue in the back ground....so maybe 6 feet long. :rolleyes:

I got to handle a couple of those at Blade, they are indeed very cool. But they are CRAZY expensive. I'll have to stick with this for now:
Condor-Tool-Knife-CTK3006BB-rw-8511-25119.jpg

needs a little point or corner on the pommel if you get in close and need to smash/craush.
I wouldn't worry about the pommel on the Busse Gladius not having a point on it. If you hit something with that thing, it WILL be smashed/crushed. It's a monster.

I got to handle a couple of those at Blade, they are indeed very cool. But they are CRAZY expensive. I'll have to stick with this for now:
Condor-Tool-Knife-CTK3006BB-rw-8511-25119.jpg

I wouldn't worry about the pommel on the Busse Gladius not having a point on it. If you hit something with that thing, it WILL be smashed/crushed. It's a monster.

My gladius too! :thumbup :D

Though I am pretty tempted by Koyote's bushbeaters too...

The Busse is well beyond my buying power! :grumpy:

Back