New Gladius from Busse Combat

There may be something cool in the $120-ish range available from a certain someone down the road but I'm not naming names because the project is still in development right now. All I can say for now is keep your eyes peeled. :cool:

Quite. Though as I mentioned before, I'm sworn to secrecy. :p

We'll just see how it goes. ;)

If everything goes ahead with the project (the item in question is just beginning the yea/nay process with the manufacturer) I'd be guessing around 12-18 months. These things take time unfortunately! :p

No--if the item in question makes it into production it would be much higher quality in both build, construction, and design. ;)

Taunting is the meanness!
When can we at least see photographs to salivate over?

Sorry! If the other party involved in this right now sees fit to comment (he's got the concept prototype in-hand at the moment) then you'll get some more info. I've said all I can without getting in trouble at the moment! :p

The only thing I can tell you is that it's a sword/machete hybrid that leans a little more towards the sword side than the CS Gladius Machete, but is more machete-like than the Hanwei Tactical Wakizashi. All other info is under wraps for now. ;)

Hmmmm...
*retreats to private man-thinking cave sub-zone of mancave, cleans AR-15 absentmindedly*

Sorry! If the other party involved in this right now sees fit to comment (he's got the concept prototype in-hand at the moment) then you'll get some more info. I've said all I can without getting in trouble at the moment! :p

The only thing I can tell you is that it's a sword/machete hybrid that leans a little more towards the sword side than the CS Gladius Machete, but is more machete-like than the Hanwei Tactical Wakizashi. All other info is under wraps for now. ;)

Sounds very SHTF appropriate. Crossing my fingers that the other party involved sheds some more light on this. My curiosity is piqued.

I still haven't heard anything regarding that particular piece, but in the event that things went through with it it looks like it wouldn't make an appearance until 2013. :)

Actually that's a dagger. The handle is shaped like the one on the gladius machete, but smaller. It's the same one used on their rubber-handled knife series.

Back