New GSO 2.7 Thread

I have not received my GSO 2.7 f1. Yes, fulfillment will be delayed as I was told from my inquiry. Survive is pushing for the older pre-orders and pre-sales.

So there are "Weekly Sales" orders for the GSO 2.7 that haven't been filled, but there aren't any open orders for starters, preorders or presales?

I emailed Survive! the other day and was told, with no guarantee, about 1-3 months for my 2.7 f2. With all due respect to Survive!, I'm not sure if that means anything though; which begs the question why I asked.

My intuition says the middle of next year.

I emailed Survive! the other day and was told, with no guarantee, about 1-3 months for my 2.7 f2. With all due respect to Survive!, I'm not sure if that means anything though; which begs the question why I asked.

When did you order your 2.7's?

I hope it is sooner, and please let us know when you get notification.
And yeah, I get what you mean about, "Why did I ask?" Sometimes just receiving the answer is enough to sustain your hope for its arrival. Seriously, there cannot be very many more of the 2.7s left, right?? Here's hoping yours comes before 2018! (We can be absurdly optimistic, right?) :D

When did you order your 2.7's?

I bought mine on the day/day after they released the 2.7 leftovers, whenever that was. It must be something like 6-7 months now. Sorry for the slow response but I've been staying away from the forum the last couple of months.

I hope it is sooner, and please let us know when you get notification.
And yeah, I get what you mean about, "Why did I ask?" Sometimes just receiving the answer is enough to sustain your hope for its arrival. Seriously, there cannot be very many more of the 2.7s left, right?? Here's hoping yours comes before 2018! (We can be absurdly optimistic, right?) :D

Well, it's 2018 now and nearly 3 months since I was told 2-3 months. Does Survive! actually deliberately give us made estimates to assuage us rather than being honest and saying, actually "you're probably going to have to wait an unspecified number of years" because then they'd get no business?

I'm assuming nobody has received their leftover 2.7 yet? Also, despite how irrational this question seems to be, does anybody have a more recent update on wait times for this model? Otherwise I will probably message Survive! I will obviously let you chaps know what I find out.

I do wish they would include the 2.7 in the monthly updates. I think it's definitely cheeky not to do so because it makes it look they are completed when they aren't. It makes it feel like they've written it off into nothingness. I will ask them to include it in their next one if I message them

I bought mine on the day/day after they released the 2.7 leftovers, whenever that was. It must be something like 6-7 months now. Sorry for the slow response but I've been staying away from the forum the last couple of months.

Well, it's 2018 now and nearly 3 months since I was told 2-3 months. Does Survive! actually deliberately give us made estimates to assuage us rather than being honest and saying, actually "you're probably going to have to wait an unspecified number of years" because then they'd get no business?

I'm assuming nobody has received their leftover 2.7 yet? Also, despite how irrational this question seems to be, does anybody have a more recent update on wait times for this model? Otherwise I will probably message Survive! I will obviously let you chaps know what I find out.

I do wish they would include the 2.7 in the monthly updates. I think it's definitely cheeky not to do so because it makes it look they are completed when they aren't. It makes it feel like they've written it off into nothingness. I will ask them to include it in their next one if I message them
The final 2.7's were part of the "weekly sales" in August 2017. the last production update stated they are currently working on the weekly sales from march 2017.

I have one I've been waiting on since August or so. Fortunately, I picked up one off the secondary for my wife. I just don't think about it anymore.

I bought a factory 1st back in August and it did NOT have the ship within 90 day check box. I thought for sure it would ship within a month, but I was very wrong. Still waiting!

My order for these may get canceled. No way the 2.7 can compete with the CPK EDC anyway.

Actually i just sent my cancellation request. We'll see how this goes. Ordered: two 2.7 seconds on 8/16/17. Cancelled 2/25/2018.

192 days

Last edited:
I bought a factory 1st back in August and it did NOT have the ship within 90 day check box. I thought for sure it would ship within a month, but I was very wrong. Still waiting!
I suspect that was when they closed out the model and sold the remaining stock.
I think that they are currently working on weekly orders from March of 2017.
I've got some orders from last summer that haven't been filled so I expect that it will be a few months yet.

G
My order for these may get canceled. No way the 2.7 can compete with the CPK EDC anyway.

Actually i just sent my cancellation request. We'll see how this goes. Ordered: two 2.7 seconds on 8/16/17. Cancelled 2/25/2018.

192 days

Got a reply from survive stating they tare processing my refund

I ended up getting two 2.7s on the secondary market. Still have my Factory 2nd from August that I'm waiting on. I don't expect to see it anytime soon, but it'll get here when it gets here. I'll just play with my other knives in the meantime.

There haven't been any further mentions of the GSO 2.7 lately.
Does that mean everybody has theirs and no more outstanding orders?

It's frustrating that Survive! aren't including any mention of it in their monthly updates as I've mentioned before. It makes it seem as though it's been potentially pushed into a hidden limbo until it's convenient to address. A sense of its place in the order of things would really help and is a reasonable expectation. In the void of not knowing, its easy to imagine that is has been pushed behind the completion of multiple other models and could be years away. Although the opposite is also true of an imagined soon to arrive shipment notice. Perhaps this method of obfuscation works then? Although it comes at the price of brand fatigue and mistrust, which might explain how dead this forum is these days.

So far asking Survive! directly about the 2.7 has been futile. Six months ago I was told about three months. I think their timelines are always about placation rather than anything remotely realistic.

Back