New GSO 2.7 Thread

The last I heard they were shipping weekly orders (not the starters or preorders or presales) from February of 2017.
Then they moved the shop and apparently are just getting back into production, so I don't know where they stand now on the weekly sales orders.

The last I heard they were shipping weekly orders (not the starters or preorders or presales) from February of 2017.
Then they moved the shop and apparently are just getting back into production, so I don't know where they stand now on the weekly sales orders.
Before they moved, they had mentioned they were currently working on the April/May weekly sales.

That explains why the weekly sales orders from August of 2017 haven't been filled yet. :thumbsup:

I think their timelines are always about placation rather than anything remotely realistic.

Not sure how long you’ve been following Survive’s “timelines”, but they aren’t and haven’t been realistic because Survive does not know when they’ll complete any given task.

You might wonder how adults can repeatedly put themselves into such a situation. I wonder same, beyond their clearly being simply dishonest. But they don’t seem capable of being any better than this.

There haven't been any further mentions of the GSO 2.7 lately.
Does that mean everybody has theirs and no more outstanding orders?

Those GSO-2.7s are being considered part of the weekly sales. There are 2 batches of GSO-7/7 Factory 2nds and 2 batches of GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds that are ahead of that particular sale.

Back