New/Recent Hinderer Scores Thread...a place to share and comment.

Working finish deep swedge spanto, full bronze ano frame, scale, and thumbstuds, and some steel flame baby! Thank you to Quake, Justin, and Ross for making this happen. I love this friggin knife!!!!

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

Jensen......more than happy to help out a buddy......that XM is incredible.......
That swedge is sick......the blade is insane.....and the lockside and scale are just perfect....WOW!!!
At this point, the only thing I can think of to make me like it more is if it was in my pocket.....
It's perfect, buddy......

Had to reply with quote just to get the pics reposted........

Is it just me or has there been a recent influx of absolutely amazing Hinderers recently.....???

^ Thanks buddy! That's a huge compliment coming from you. Your collection is insane! I agree with you there has been quite an influx of incredible hinderers lately. It's awesome!

It's not uncommon to see custom (and production) Hinderers more readily available around the time of Shows. The more knives offered at the events, the higher likelihood of seeing some pop up here/there.

It's not uncommon to see custom (and production) Hinderers more readily available around the time of Shows. The more knives offered at the events, the higher likelihood of seeing some pop up here/there.

That makes sense to me. Thanks n2k. :)

Makes perfect sense... And glad to see so many Herd members scoring great one's!!

David, congrats on your first custom!! Excited to see that badboy!!

This was just luck here...

Last edited:
Thanks Jensen!! Now it's a Gen2 beast!! Haha! With yours and mine we are fraternal twins!!

My jaw just hit the floor. Awesome score brother! I love those textured Ti scales. Beautiful craftsmanship!

Add to that the likelihood that guys tend to release great knives in order to acquire even greater knives right after the shows. ;)

Add to that the likelihood that guys tend to release great knives in order to acquire even greater knives right after the shows. ;)

And some do it prior to the show with anticipation of new purchases. It's what I meant about more stuff popping up around the time of shows.

Back