New/Recent Hinderer Scores Thread...a place to share and comment.

Nice scores here lately. Glad some of the folks on here landed some of the knives from the flash sales. I'm still loving my 3" slicer and have had it with me almost every day. Perfect little daily carry knife. I'll get some pictures this weekend.

Brian......I totally agree with you......awesome score for you !!!
Looking forward to your pics......

I just scored a 3.5 xm 18 spanto flipper with jade scale here in the exchange. I'm very excited to handle my first Hinderer. To you guys with a bunch it may seem silly, but this knife has been my dream knife since I saw it here.
Thanks BF.

I just scored a 3.5 xm 18 spanto flipper with jade scale here in the exchange. I'm very excited to handle my first Hinderer. To you guys with a bunch it may seem silly, but this knife has been my dream knife since I saw it here.
Thanks BF.

There is nothing silly about it.......every XM is awesome and a pleasure to use and own.......I know guys that have more than one (myself included) that are just as excited as you anytime they are able to find another XM.......the feeling never seems to goes away......doesn't matter how many you have.......

Congratulations on your first and welcome to the Herd.......the 3.5 spanto is a fantastic XM and an awesome choice......looking forward to seeing some pics......

There is nothing silly about it.......every XM is awesome and a pleasure to use and own.......I know guys that have more than one (myself included) that are just as excited as you anytime they are able to find another XM.......the feeling never seems to goes away......doesn't matter how many you have.......

Congratulations on your first and welcome to the Herd.......the 3.5 spanto is a fantastic XM and an awesome choice......looking forward to seeing some pics......

Thanks so much.
Oh I will definitely be snapping pictures like crazy.
I appreciate the warm welcome too.

Just got the Eklipse I scored during the recent flash sale... it was originally scheduled to be delivered Sat, but got pushed out till today. Sorry for the crappy pics, too excited to get out my wife's good camera and just used my phone instead.

Closed, next to my Battleship Grey 3.5" Spanto for comparison
image.jpg

Eklipse
image.jpg

Eklipse frame side
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 17
Here are a couple of my custom spear points that I have not shared yet. One is a WF and the other a satin. Love my ano for sure!

sp1.jpgsp2.jpgsp3.jpgsp4.jpg

I have a jade scale xm 18 spanto coming, and I'd really like copper standoffs and lbs. You guys think the copper would look better with the jade scale, or a brown scale?

Either way, just scored a brown scale lol

I have a jade scale xm 18 spanto coming, and I'd really like copper standoffs and lbs. You guys think the copper would look better with the jade scale, or a brown scale?

Either way, just scored a brown scale lol

You've got the sickness alright!! It will look great with either

Got my first Wharnie in today, it's a 3.5" model. I think it's my favorite XM blade grind after the Spanto.

uldawB1.jpg

Last edited:
My 3" slicer showed up today. Gonna switch the clip to tip up and put it in my pocket. You guys were right, this thing seems like a great size! I can get a good four finger grip and it is light but still substantial. Further impressions to come.

ETA: just realized that this is my first xm with domed thumbstuds. That's cool.

Last edited:
Favorite Hinderer I own. Been waiting for the right scale choice to share it. Just got in the Textured CF so here she is. Custom Wharnie bronze ano gen 4 non marked with hand rub lockside finish. Man I love the Hinderer Wharnies. I put her here with a few of the CF herd.:)
cf3.jpgcf4.jpgcf2.jpgcf1.jpg

Michael, congrats on your 3" arrival!!

Quake, wow! Those are some real beauties amigo!!

Back