New/Recent Hinderer Scores Thread...a place to share and comment.

My first one just showed up. Now if I could just find my hex keys........

This knife is beautiful. Nice wieght too. The aggressive stonewashed finish is just perfect. Early lockup, solid as a rock. I'm in love.

amunyty3.jpg

Tmack nice beads. I have been meaning to buy afew. I use to spend a lot of my winters skiing Mt. Hood.

Thanks man. I usually do snake knots in my knives so I want to put a titanium bead where the two strings split, and a copper on each of the end strings. Hopefully it's not to much. If so, just two on the end strings.

I think the copper and brown will look good. :)

I recently overhauled my stable of blades. Instead of customs I went with knives I'll actually use and not feel bad. I've gotten these in the last 2 weeks. Love them. And then maybe at blade next year I'll get back into customs...Hinderer customs though of course!

The 24 is my favorite. The slicer has bead blasted Ti and the spanto 18 is smooth as can be. All flip well too. Think I'm set for a while. 'Til the 3" itch kicks in...

uploadfromtaptalk1405206040508.jpg

bygesase.jpg

I've done the beads about 5 times now. Opinions? Too much? Good?

Snake knot with the titanium and copper triangle.

3useqa9e.jpg

Last edited:
It's all about what YOU like. And the copper looks great on there now, but will be even better when it oxidizes and gets a little patina. But if you prefer shiny, polish away!
That's one of the great things about Hinderers, you and I can start out with identical knives, and then tailor them to suit our own tastes. And then change them when we get tired of that look!

Oh no Shiny. I rubbed them in my fingers before installing them to speed it up a bit.

And Yea, I know it's my knife, but I always like getting input from fellow enthusiasts.

That copper light is actually a 3w blue laser. I have one I built a while back and the patina is beautiful.

I will be getting a copper tailcap for the Titanium light in the picture as well. I have a matching edc obsession.

Thanks alot man.
I may take your advice and pick up a 24 when my wallet permits.

Got some cool stuff in today. A 3"sterile spanto with blue frag scale, textured cf scale for my Wf slicer, and a blue/black frag for my Wf spearpoint ;) Happy Happy!

Damn Chris!! That is a fine looking Herd!! Love the blue/black on your spearpoint!! And that 3" spanto is cool with the blue frag!! Great success!!

Back