New Season of Alone

s
I'm not claiming any such thing, I'm also not the one in here armchair quarterbacking and attemping to portray himself as more knowledgeable than folks who actually went and walked the walk. Looks to me like you've read some books, watched some Youtube videos and have decided that only your way is best. That's laughable, incorrect, and laughably incorrect.

So, I'm guessing you haven't been on the show, eh? Yeah, didn't think so. Your ignorance and arrogance are amusing.

sure you aint, ahole. You aint been on the show and neither have a million guys who want to try it. If it was up to people like you to come up with something better, we'd still be living in caves and eating raw meat. How would you like to bet $1000 to my $10,000 that ANYTHING I've said is not correct, hmm? We'll let the owner of this forum hold the money. Put your money where your mouth is, punk.

s

sure you aint, ahole. You aint been on the show and neither have a million guys who want to try it. If it was up to people like you to come up with something better, we'd still be living in caves and eating raw meat. How would you like to bet $1000 to my $10,000 that ANYTHING I've said is not correct, hmm? We'll let the owner of this forum hold the money. Put your money where your mouth is, punk.
Wait, are you saying you have been on the show?

s

This is getting interesting! Thank goodness you're here to give us a proper education on outdoorsy skills!

s

Interesting that you seem super upset that I ruined your plan of coming in here to try to act like you know more than anyone else, and then give a bunch of garbage "info" as some sort of proof of that. Your miserable failure is more a you problem than anything else. Also, I don't need to bet anything. You sound pretty unhinged, so about the last thing I'd ever do would be to go anywhere with someone so unstable. Hope you don't trip over that ego.

Not to mention, what would we even be betting on? Spending some time out in the woods? I grew up doing that, and have been doing it for about 35 years. I have nothing to prove to you, and already explained why everything you said was nonsense. Time for you to take your meds and sleep it off, pal.

Back