*NEW spyderNation open sign up thread"

How to sign up:
1. Read this first:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1030756-Spyderco-fan-group"]http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...erco-fan-group[/URL]--- I did it
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like the 2828
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Done
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that I have 39+15
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm trying:)
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved but you must complete requirements in a reasonable amount of time.--------------------------------- #2828
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I do not need it
8. Once you are cleared, you get a welcome post.

How to sign up:
1. Read this first:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1030756-Spyderco-fan-group"]http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...erco-fan-group[/URL]--- I did it
2. Reserve your post slot. Everything you will need to do should only be on this one post.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like the 2828
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Done
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that I have 39+15
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm trying:)
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved but you must complete requirements in a reasonable amount of time.--------------------------------- #2828
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I do not need it

You're good to go, welcome!

I wish to join.
I have read the appropriate posts and threads.
This is my 52nd post in the spyderco sub-forum.
I request member number 1790 if it is still available upon my induction.
My current spyderco knives:
hyBAc1Ah.jpg

MIA: Delica 2, Delica 4 ZDP-189, Salt 1.
Traded: Manix 5LW, Chaparral 2.

I wish to join.
I have read the appropriate posts and threads.
This is my 52nd post in the spyderco sub-forum.
I request member number 1790 if it is still available upon my induction.
My current spyderco knives:
hyBAc1Ah.jpg

MIA: Delica 2, Delica 4 ZDP-189, Salt 1.
Traded: Manix 5LW, Chaparral 2.

Everything checks out, welcome! I hit up your survey btw.

Kirby

Hi, everyone! I'd like to sign up. Spyderco is one of my favorite knife companies. I've read the introduction thread. My post total on this subforum is 218. :)
I'd like to request #54 if it isn't taken already. I don't have a picture of all my Spydies on hand (indeed, such a picture absolutely must include my new Delica, which I should have very soon), but here's my pride and joy, the C54!

1zmpjc5.jpg

I would like to sign up please!

1. Read this first:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1030756-Spyderco-fan-group"]http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...erco-fan-group[/URL]
DONE
2. Reserve your post slot. - #1976
3. State that you have read Introduction thread in its entirety on your post. DONE
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. - 94 here + 197 there
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives - SEE BELOW
6. Request your number. # 1976

These are the spydies I carry today

Thanks!

I would love to be the newest member of the SpyderNation!
1. I have read the rules.
2. Reserved
3. I have read the introduction thread.
4. 115
5. Pic attached
6. 0065
71948c53b6f3756c3fa03b6fb5e1f484.jpg

Last edited:
As a huge spyderco fan I of course was drawn to this thread as soon as I saw it. After reading the whole thread I still don't get it. What's the purpose of joining Spydernation? From what I read it seems as the whole purpose is just to identify yourself as a spyderco fan?? Please understand I'm not criticizing I'm just not sure if I'm missing any other purpose? Anyone please feel free to answer, and mods if this isn't the proper place for this please move.

Thanks
Mike

Hey I would love to join have read the rules and have over 50 posts in the sub form and 20 at the spyderco site I would love number 395 and here is a pic of one of my pm2s

How to sign up:
1. I read it finally, it needs STICKIED!
2. This post slot reserved (1775)
3. I have read the instructions in their entirety
4. State your combined post total between the Spyderco sub-forum, and the Spyderco.com forum. (It aint much, waiver please!)
5. Share a picture of your Spyderco knife/knives
6. Request your number. You may request to have a number reserved but you must complete requirements in a reasonable amount of time. (Number requested - 1775 )
7. If you request an exception for requirement #2, do so and PM/email me with your case.
9. Become part of the group page, after you get welcome you're post right here.

Last edited:
I have read the introduction.
This is my reserve post.
I have 108 posts in the Spyderco subforum.
I would like to request #0506.
Here is a pic of my three favorite Spydercos:

20160313_150104_zpsfivxbiem.jpg

Back