Nick Shabazz gets his own SAK design.

I own all four variants. Will flip on the exchange when they at least triple in price. These will be in high demand, I kid you not.

Personally not into SAK's but watch a lot of knife videos and its good to see companies making these and fans buying them up:)

Hah, thanks everybody. As has been pointed out, even in my own video, it's just a Classic SD with some snazzy graphics, in the same series BHQ is doing for lots of YouTubers. If that appeals to you, that's awesome. If it doesn't, or just reminds you of my creepy voice :)D), then luckily, you can just pass it by.

Also, another batch is planned, so hopefully that'll keep the secondary market prices down and let people who missed it the first time grab one.

Finally, I've been approached *many* times by knifemakers trying to do a special 'Nick Shabazz Edition' of their knives, and I've turned them all down so far. Cheesy little Victorinoxes aside, for me to put my mark on something, it'd need to be a piece I'd feel 100% good about. But it's something that's in the back of my mind.

I've been approached *many* times by knifemakers trying to do a special 'Nick Shabazz Edition' of their knives, and I've turned them all down so far. Cheesy little Victorinoxes aside, for me to put my mark on something, it'd need to be a piece I'd feel 100% good about. But it's something that's in the back of my mind.

Looking forward to it. :)

There is nothing "cheezy" about a classic. I use my classic(s) more than any other knives in my collection.

Hah, thanks everybody. As has been pointed out, even in my own video, it's just a Classic SD with some snazzy graphics, in the same series BHQ is doing for lots of YouTubers. If that appeals to you, that's awesome. If it doesn't, or just reminds you of my creepy voice :)D), then luckily, you can just pass it by.

Also, another batch is planned, so hopefully that'll keep the secondary market prices down and let people who missed it the first time grab one.

Finally, I've been approached *many* times by knifemakers trying to do a special 'Nick Shabazz Edition' of their knives, and I've turned them all down so far. Cheesy little Victorinoxes aside, for me to put my mark on something, it'd need to be a piece I'd feel 100% good about. But it's something that's in the back of my mind.

You should keep some intellectual integrity and independence. Limit yourself to reviews of things you personally buy and don't partner or take things from stores, manufacturers or anyone else selling or making what you review. That would make you like us.

I get this model of Swiss Army knife for about $5-10 at flea markets, gunshows etc. Great first knife for children.

The screws are just a graphic, but overall I agree a classic with his particular graphic us not his own model.
Honestly out of all I'd choose his if I had to, he's kind of funny though doesn't fall into my side of the knife hobby so I don't watch his videos.
The others one I don't know and the other I have seen once or twice.

I'm just glad Gideonstactical didn't get one but wouldn't mind of Cutlerylover got one.

Ok I’ll bite. Why the dislike of Gideons Tactical?

Not a knife I would carry due to style/size, but the colors and design are well done.

You should keep some intellectual integrity and independence. Limit yourself to reviews of things you personally buy and don't partner or take things from stores, manufacturers or anyone else selling or making what you review. That would make you like us.

I get this model of Swiss Army knife for about $5-10 at flea markets, gunshows etc. Great first knife for children.

Nick has the most integrity and honesty out of all the YT knife reviewers I know of and I have seen most.

Any manufacturer that sends Nick a knife and thinks he is going to shill for them will be sorely disappointed.

Nick always puts up a big disclosure before every review and gives away most of his freebies.

B brownshoe would already know this if you watched any reviews which your post suggests you haven't.

I think some of you take Nick way too seriously. He seems like a good guy with a good perspective. He's often hilarious. And he doesn't seem to be taking this all that seriously himself.

Exactly guy seems to be having fun. He is entertaining and has a lot of great knowledge. Most will benefit from what he shares.

I don't really know, I watch his videos and just end up thinking I don't really like this guy.

Nick Shabazz doesn't share the same side od the hobby as me so I don't watch his channel but I've gor
He just seems a bit knife snobbish and there's always things he says that has me thinking I don't like this guy.

We’re all snobbish in the sense that knives that don’t allign with our taste don’t get purchased, from what I can see Nick is no different

Cutlerylover said in Instagram that there will be one of his. It has a cigar design.
That's cool.
I don't smoke but I'm glad he's getting one.
While I'm not the same I do like how he appreciates all knives and will carry and use anything at least once.
Iirc he was even willing to give that $1 Walmart knife an honest try, of course it didn't even make it that far.

Back