Nick Shabazz goes over the 100k YouTube subscriber mark

I love Nick. He’s entertaining and fun. I happen to overlap a lot in preference for knives so greatly value his thoughts. I don’t agree always but I even change my own mind. I can’t agree with everyone haha.

nice dude. Would love to have a beer with him someday.

I love Nick. He’s entertaining and fun. I happen to overlap a lot in preference for knives so greatly value his thoughts. I don’t agree always but I even change my own mind. I can’t agree with everyone haha.

nice dude. Would love to have a beer with him someday.

I believe he said that he does not drink alcohol. I could be wrong.

I appreciate what Nick does. As said before, his disassembly videos are especially useful. Over time, as I have developed my own personal likes and dislikes for various gear I have noticed I don't always agree with his opinions - and that's fine. He never claims to be the end-all authority on whatever he is reviewing. I watch his videos, and use the information he provides to make my own decision. I also respect his charity giveaways.

I'm very happy for Nick, I think he deserves it. As far as agreeing with him all the time, of course not. I have my own opinions that I don't care to change. I watch as many youtube knife channel's as I can, but it's always for entertainment purpose. Maybe to learn something here or there, but I mostly watch to see and hear other people's opinions on knives(like this forum).

I actually find it more interesting when somebody does have a different opinion then I do about anything really. Most of the time I think he's well spoken and agree with the majority of his opinions.
Talking to alot of my co workers who are getting into knives, they watch alot of Nick and Slicey Dicey. It's pretty impressive what they know/learned just from a couple of channel's so far.

Back