No Sebenza 31 Insingo?

Just got into this blade style and was disappointed to see that they aren’t offering it on the CRK website. I hope it come up as an exclusive sometime soon.

From their site:
When will the Insingo and Tanto blade profiles be available for order? This will depend on how many orders are received for the Drop Point variations. We may introduce blade varieties as soon as this year, but it will likely be 2020 based on our current production needs.”

Any updates, rumors when 31 with Insingo blade is available, and S45VN?
Anybody ordered already, maybe, waiting being made, delivered?

Any updates, rumors when 31 with Insingo blade is available, and S45VN?
Anybody ordered already, maybe, waiting being made, delivered?

I called CRK a couple months ago about something else but asked about the 31 Insingos and they said prob not till Spring or so, no clue about the s45vn.

I asked a similar question shortly before Christmas and got the following answer:

“At this time, I do not have a timeframe of if/when different blade styles will be available on the Sebenza 31. Please watch our website and our social media for the most up to date information. I'm happy to help if you have any questions. “

I decided to wait until they roll out the S45VN and there are some reviews it it. I would love to get a tanto Sebenza or Umnumzaan at some point, but I am not in a hurry.

Give it a bit of time everyone. Production with the current backlog is always difficult to launch line extensions when you can't even keep up with current demand. It will come, we just have to be patient.

One just sold earlier this evening on the exchange, you just have to be on the lookout

No insingo 31’s yet on their website. I assume they are coming at some point.

If finally 31 Insingo is out, and you no more need your KA CF small 21 Insingo, I take it

If finally 31 Insingo is out, and you no more need your KA CF small 21 Insingo, I take it
Good taste. But no can do, my friend.

trIKSlo.jpg

A dealer on Ebay had some of the new sprint run for sale. He had around 20, sold out in an hour.

Back