No Sebenza 31 Insingo?

That, looks great! I ordered one today, can't wait to get it.

Link straight from their site. The CRK FB page alerted everyone and they sold out quick. Action-Concepts had them on eBay. Other dealers had em too.

Link straight from their site. The CRK FB page alerted everyone and they sold out quick. Action-Concepts had them on eBay. Other dealers had em too.

Roger that, thanks for the input. I just received a new small Inkoski Insingo and a little too small for my bigger hands.

Tempted by the tanto but I have a PJ 21 tanto and have already experienced the new 31 features.

Amazing blade! Thanks for sharing photos!
Hopefully, KW is new exclusive dealer getting 31 Insingo...

Got mine today, man is it nice! The finish feels great, blade is perfect, lockup is perfect, detent is perfect, it's just incredible. In my many years or knife collecting I have spent 3x the price on knives that were not even half as good.

I you have the means and can find one, I highly recommend it.

Small PJ 31 insingo glass blasted sprint run just dropped on Knifejoy. ;)

And gone! Lol

Last edited:
I wonder when these will become standard production.

I was lucky enough to snag a small 31 Insingo, very very excited, what do you guys think the numbers on a CR sprint run are?
Also why do you guys think they used 35 over S45VN?

I was lucky enough to snag a small 31 Insingo, very very excited, what do you guys think the numbers on a CR sprint run are?
Also why do you guys think they used 35 over S45VN?
Use up existing inventory?

Just found this so your right badmatt badmatt

We had planned to introduce the Insingo and Tanto over a year ago, when CPM S35VN was our regular production blade steel. When demand for our current production line started climbing, we decided to hold off on releasing the blade variations. That left us with a sprint run of CPM S35VN Sebenza 31 Insingo and Tantos.

Small PJ 31 insingo glass blasted sprint run just dropped on Knifejoy. ;)
Large and Small 31 Insingo S35VN were on KnifeWorks today. I had a chance to order but pass as recently found long-wanted 21 Insingo CF. All gone, too, in about an hour

Back