Off Topic No such thing as a bad/ "evil" knife , if it works !

Yeah, I'm not gonna agree with that.
Developed as an agricultural tool initially, and still makes a decent tool

I just interpreted him to mean the modern karambits that are decked out with double edges and eye gouging points on the ring, etc. I was looking at karambits online last night at herooutdoors, and this one had a description which said: "Designed and constructed for the modern battlefield, the Delta Defender Assisted Opening Black Karambit Knife takes a traditional design pumps it up with steroids..." I couldn't help but think it was a bit of a silly description meant to entice, not professional soldiers, but mall ninjas.

D19-BK4267_700__38114.1543603204.jpg

I'd mod the tacti out of it until there was nothing left but cool. :cool:

Delta%20Defender%20Karambit%20Mod%20Concept.jpg

Or something like that...;)

:) I remember back 60+ yrs ago ,when there were basically no "tactical" knives marketed to the public , especially folders . Some military combat fixed blades and stuff like daggers , bowies , kukri etc .

By now , tanto style folders are very commonplace work knives and I don't think "tactical" means much except as a marketing term . But 40 yrs ago , they were pretty exotic and exciting .

Switch blades and butterfly knives got banned many places . Most double edged also .:(

Only time will tell if karambit style become more common or banned . :confused:

In the country of origin , only the DE karambit is considered a weapon . Otherwise it's just a common work knife . ;)

Back