• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Nocturnal Knives Order

I don't get the part about "refunds are being processed" paypal refunds are a pretty quick way to refund money, and my grandma could have hand written checks in all the time he spent on this thread explaining himself in walls of text.

Inefficiency, incompetence or willful neglect?

Just in case anyone was slightly convinced by Gene's lying, problems with refunds have been going on for a lot longer than the last year... And guess what, more than just the 6 people he claimed he hasn't refunded. These post were made after Gene posted his diatribe.
C4C24AF7-6E53-4DA0-B7C0-A4DD72FF96FC_zpsjc2y4iky.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Yup!! ^^^
I am pretty sure many more requests will be seen soon Mike!
Funny that Lawrie's post stopped Gene from visiting......no??
Ugh
Joe

This thread alone has been active since October 18th, and so far all I've see are excuses. That's not taking into account the people that have been waiting much longer for either product or a refund.

I'm not involved, but if I were I would be considering legal recourse.

I'm pretty amazed people have been as cordial as they have thus far. I applaud all of you who have ordered and asked for a refund on multiple occasions. I didn't have a horse in this race but after the pages of info and people politely asking for a refund, I'm incensed at this conman's crap. Again, I never ordered a knife from the dude-thankfully-but his treatment of you guys has just irked me to no end.

Gene, issue the refunds and close your doors. Your position in the community has been extremely compromised. I feel like everyone of your dealers should be notified of this thread. I don't think M.E. or BHQ would be too stoked on the way you have handled this entire situation. You should be ashamed of yourself. It does not take days or even weeks to issue refund. Stop making excuses and take care of you crap.

That is actually right on. Any knife dealers that care about their customers should definitely consider what is going on with this dude before they purchase another batch of his knives. I'm sure he responds to their order request emails quite promptly.

I don't get the part about "refunds are being processed" paypal refunds are a pretty quick way to refund money, and my grandma could have hand written checks in all the time he spent on this thread explaining himself in walls of text.

Inefficiency, incompetence or willful neglect?

Doesn't have the money and is too embarrassed or too afraid of prosecution to admit it?

The "takes a long time" is clearly a lie.

I've posted many times that refunds are going out and are getting processed. Some are processed through PayPal, some outside of PayPal and all at different times. I am addressing refunds. They are going out...

How many of those refunds did you get to today?

Wow, first of all, that knife the one member got is hilariously bad. I'm sorry, but really? All bad. Definitely not something that I'd have waited on for a year or however long it took. Secondly, NocturnalKnives is still reading this thread.

The guy needs to have legal action taken on him at this point, especially if he owes a bunch of folks money. In my eyes, he's a thief at this point. I love the excuses. "Well we "unexpectedly" adopted a child." LOL WHAT? I KNOW people who have adopted children (in point of fact, one of my cousins is adopted). That was a months long process wherein lots and lots of documentation had to be filled out, meetings with various people had to be done, background checks, home visitations, and so forth before they were even allowed to meet the child. I don't think there's any such thing as "unexpectedly" adopting a child unless we're talking a situation where a family member died and you're their only family. You might "unexpectedly" adopt a pet from a shelter on your way home, but a kid? Come on, now.

Every story this guy has told has been a lie, and it's amazing he hasn't been sued yet.

And look at that, as soon as I pointed it out, NocturnalThief is suddenly no longer viewing this thread. Criminy. :rolleyes:

Wow, first of all, that knife the one member got is hilariously bad. I'm sorry, but really? All bad. Definitely not something that I'd have waited on for a year or however long it took. Secondly, NocturnalKnives is still reading this thread.

The guy needs to have legal action taken on him at this point, especially if he owes a bunch of folks money. In my eyes, he's a thief at this point. I love the excuses. "Well we "unexpectedly" adopted a child." LOL WHAT? I KNOW people who have adopted children (in point of fact, one of my cousins is adopted). That was a months long process wherein lots and lots of documentation had to be filled out, meetings with various people had to be done, background checks, home visitations, and so forth before they were even allowed to meet the child. I don't think there's any such thing as "unexpectedly" adopting a child unless we're talking a situation where a family member died and you're their only family. You might "unexpectedly" adopt a pet from a shelter on your way home, but a kid? Come on, now.

Every story this guy has told has been a lie, and it's amazing he hasn't been sued yet.
I believe you're correct, the right course of action at this point would be legal.

Nocturnal Knives.

And look at that, as soon as I pointed it out, NocturnalThief is suddenly no longer viewing this thread. Criminy. :rolleyes:

I absolutely check in on the post from time to time. Sorry, I missed your post until now. Also, not that I need to explain adoption to you because you sound like an expert, but there are quite a few ways to go about it. Our way, was by receiving a phone call in the middle of the night asking if we would take a child that someone couldn't support and was giving up. And, even going that route there was two months of paperwork and legal things that had to be taken care of. Which has been pointed out.

I was told to reply to this post, then not to and to get back to work or refunds, now I'm back to ignoring this post again. Once again, anyone with a concern, wanting an update on their order, or requesting a refund can contact me through the email we set up specifically for that: update@nocturnalknives.com Every email that hits that inbox gets replied too. I've put that email out through here a few times now, Instagram, DM's, PM's, etc. every customer that has emailed that address has received a response and a solution to the problem.

I absolutely check in on the post from time to time. Sorry, I missed your post until now. Also, not that I need to explain adoption to you because you sound like an expert, but there are quite a few ways to go about it. Our way, was by receiving a phone call in the middle of the night asking if we would take a child that someone couldn't support and was giving up. And, even going that route there was two months of paperwork and legal things that had to be taken care of. Which has been pointed out.

I was told to reply to this post, then not to and to get back to work or refunds, now I'm back to ignoring this post again. Once again, anyone with a concern, wanting an update on their order, or requesting a refund can contact me through the email we set up specifically for that: update@nocturnalknives.com Every email that hits that inbox gets replied too. I've put that email out through here a few times now, Instagram, DM's, PM's, etc. every customer that has emailed that address has received a response and a solution to the problem.

Ok, so everyone here, you see what he's saying here (I've quoted it for posterity). According to Nocturnal here, if you use this email, you'll get a prompt response and your money back. Folks, have at it, and please report back.

Ok, so everyone here, you see what he's saying here (I've quoted it for posterity). According to Nocturnal here, if you use this email, you'll get a prompt response and your money back. Folks, have at it, and please report back.

This is not new information.

Back