Not a knife, but I think it's cool... Name it and I'll give you one...

How about "The Boozoot"

^Booze Boot. Slight variation on a couple of previous suggestions. Strange enough to remember, low key enough not to shy away from repeating. Easy for a potential customer to remember how to spell, or figure out how to spell, sounds like its spelling. That way customer can figure out how to get one, if a friend tells them about it. Alliteration, rhyming can be very effective in the name of something like this.

Easy to get a short Web domain with that name, and you could laser it onto the tool and set up a simple merchant site. Then they will literally sell themselves.

Short enough to be marked on the tool, and easily stylized.

Calling it the Hooker really does open up the possibilities. If you bling one up you've got a High Class Hooker. Guaranteed not to leave lipstick on your collar.

....or "The One Legged Hooker" ;)

How about "The Boozoot"

^Booze Boot. Slight variation on a couple of previous suggestions. Strange enough to remember, low key enough not to shy away from repeating. Easy for a potential customer to remember how to spell, or figure out how to spell, sounds like its spelling. That way customer can figure out how to get one, if a friend tells them about it. Alliteration, rhyming can be very effective in the name of something like this.

Easy to get a short Web domain with that name, and you could laser it onto the tool and set up a simple merchant site. Then they will literally sell themselves.

Short enough to be marked on the tool, and easily stylized.

Not sure if you're offering support for one of my previous names, or offering it here as a new one. But back on page 6, post #114 I already mentioned "Booze Boot". ;)

Last edited:
....or "The One Legged Hooker" ;)

Not sure if you're offering support for one of my previous names, or offering it here as a new one. But back on page 6, post #114 I already mentioned "Booze Boot". ;)

My submission was "Boozoot", a combination of the words Booze and boot. My inspiration was from AVigil's post, page 2, post 33. After I read through the thread I noticed that the words booze and boot had been repeated after AVigil's post, including in your post, which is why I wrote "slight variation on a couple of previous suggestions", basically saying that the word "Boozoot" was mine, but was inspired by other posts in the thread.

Got it,....thanks.

Thought of a few more possibilities.......

"Al-Key" (Alcohol Key)

"BED Buddy" (Beer Exiting Device Buddy) Used enough, it might just get you hooked up! ;)

"Beer Booty Breacher" (BBB rated, and almost sounds X-rated! lol)

"Pre Pee Key" :p You ALL know it's true! (and you only rent beer, as you know :D )

"Hootch Pooch"

"Da Liberator"

"Hook Up Hook"

"De-Capper"

Last edited:
To look at it as it would be used as an opener it almost has a dogs head shape, (first thing I thought of was a Doberman's profile silhouette, ears cropped of course). In fact if you drilled a small hole where it's "eye" would be I'd think dog instead of boot. If you drilled an eye I would call it the "dog gone opener". For those times you need an opener you can say "Now were is that dog gone opener?" ;) Or you can spell it Dawg like all the cool kids do lol.

Last edited:
A lot of creative suggestions in this thread. I should ask you guys to name my next pocket tool / cap lifter!

BTW... I'm really liking this bottle opener.

The one eyed, one horned, flying, titanium, bottle eater.

The Brew-Horn

The Italian Stallion

Stiletto

The 'Can'kel

This was too much fun.. Thanks

Alright, first... Truly getting my money's worth out of you guys... I hope y'all are taking notes cause there are some hella good names here..

And I'm absolutely dying from laughter 90% of the time I'm reading them. Which is a good thing.

People will buy something that makes them smile for sure over something with a clinical sounding name...
I don't know if this one has been suggested...
It's a keyring right?

The Key to Happiness
:D

Chris my brother, the 'One Legged Hooker' is a top contender...
But I'm almost sure I've seen 'Key to Hapiness' on some lame keychain organizer thing... will have to check, but that's a good one. Leave it to an Aussie to have some bottle opener names... ("glug glug glug.... burrrrrrrp.... Yeah, one legged hooker... er whatever mate...!")

The one eyed, one horned, flying, titanium, bottle eater.

The Brew-Horn

The Italian Stallion

Stiletto

The 'Can'kel

This was too much fun.. Thanks

Dude... 'Cankle' is friggin stellar!

On an off note, I have a buddy here who opened a tow truck business called 'Camel Towing' and it's been a hit... The word of mouth is priceless...

-Eric

Last edited:
Could be a conversation starter if you called it the "Take your top off"

"Open Sez Me"

"TiBASCO" Titanium Bottle And Soda Can Opener (You could spice (pun intended) it up with "SAUCE" So All Users Can Enjoy)

Just for clarification, I believe "One Legged Hooker" originated with yours truly. ;) (see post #123). Chris had "High Class Hooker" I do believe.

......a few more:

"Head Key" Beer Head, of course, but after you both down several all bets are off! ;)
Also another term for a Men's Room, which seems appropriate while the Head Key is in use.

"#1 Key" (Because for #2 you also have to eat something :D )

Last edited:
Just for clarification, I believe "One Legged Hooker" originated with yours truly. ;) (see post #123). Chris had "High Class Hooker" I do believe.

......a few more:

"Head Key"( Beer Head, of course, but after you both down several all bets are off! ;) )

This is correct.
If you want to get REALLY inappropriate you could call it The Gimp...but that just isn't nice and probably won't sell...

"WizzKey" ....has a catchy sound to it and sounds like "Whiskey" even before you've downed a few! ;)

"PeePal" SO Funny, (and so close to Paypal that I'm thinking it may be a real sales maker. "Pay for your PeePal with Paypal" :D)

"Topless Initiator" Ain't it the truth, and a "double entendre" ummmm,.... to "boot"! :cool:
One definition of "initiator" listed is: "a substance that starts a chain reaction". Beer has always done THAT! "Girls Gone Bad" is Proof!!!

"GottaGo" ,....because when used you WILL!

"5% Solution" Most beers are around 5 percent alcohol, and in a liquid solution.

(side note: There are some beers ranging up to a whopping 41% alcohol. (into the "spirits" range. I did not know this before I searched it, WOW!)

See here http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-beers-from-samuel-adams-to-dogfish-head.html

Last edited:
"Miester Key"

I win

......a few more:

"Head Key" Beer Head, of course, but after you both down several all bets are off! ;)
Also another term for a Men's Room, which seems appropriate while the Head Key is in use.

Oops, you're right Joe. I'd hopefully have caught it when we compiled them all... I somehow read that as being under Chris's username. Sorry Joe...

I think Acme Widget is trademarked somehow... I can remember using widgets in accounting classes in college etc thoughas do lots of others I assume. Hence it would be well known, but again I think I vaguely remember it TM'd or already used for something... need to check that one too...

-Eric

"Cap'n Hook" another that came to mind that's got some Pirate history (Pirates love beer too :), and fits rather well for a de-capping tool describing it's shape also.

Last edited:
Back