Notice!! A Black Jack!!

I'm about sick over it. Its just a knife but dang. I don't know if they have filled orders, or they haven't come in yet at the dealer list I'm on.
AND..I missed a white one by ten minutes today. Sigh...

Congratulations to those acquiring “Black Jack.” Gorgeous looking knife. The oversized shield is killer. I’m waiting on one but USPS has decided to play “keep away by sending it in the opposite direction. I don’t mind the delay, if it will eventually arrive, unharmed. :eek:

Discovered I live less than 10 min away from a dealer. Got an email - set a meet at a local McDonalds and had this in my grubby hands 30 min later.

f9Uwr73.jpg

Whoa where you at?? I'm in Issaquah. You close to Monroe I'm assuming ...think I know the dealer you're referring to! Cool knife man.

Hey Mr. Charlie , I got four #86 jacks on the way to me now. I scored two Charlie Waynorth Jacks , a Sambar Stag #86 , and my Blade Forum knife is on the mail truck today. I have never sold , traded , or haggled a knife in my life. If want the knife , I blessed the seller. I love to give knives away to the deserving. I thought getting one of these knives would be hopeless. One Waynorth dealer's web-sight did the monkey on me three time trying to pre-order. Gunstock Jack "Barry" sent me notification notices to two different emails. I missed them both. I had a strong gut feeling , so I surfed Gunstock Jacks at 7:03-7:04PM. The knives sold out at 7:08PM. I spent Christmas EVE and Christmas day more with family and less on computer. Late Christmas night , I spotted an invoice email. I emailed my Waynorth dealer that had a web-sight messenger malfunction the day I learned about the Charlie #86 Black Jack. I tried three times and gave up. I was too lazy to make a phone call to Washington State , also. Thursday , I was at the bank with the bones. My second Waynorth Black Jack in on the way to me. I know G-d helped bless me on this one . It happened twice at the last minute. I know how to accept a blessing. Thank You so much Mr. Charlie for your impeccable taste in traditional knives !

As I do not yet have my Forum knives or my Stag 86 yet (supposed to arrive today), I consider being able to acquire a Waynorth Black Jack an excellent Christmas present to myself.

Overall, it is a knife that I am as pleased with as I thought I would be. It didn't come with Ebony as inky black as I generally like but the bits of brown and gray that show through do well to lend some depth and character to otherwise stunning covers. The nickel silver liners and pins, paired with the glorious banner shield, make for an immensely handsome and classy package.

Fit and finish is excellent, as is the action, and the special touches that being a Waynorth knife bring (etch, stamps, etc.) really make this a special knife.

Well done, Charlie! And a great job done by GEC.

(Apologies for the hasty pictures)

RAiBfxf.jpg

ZylZNcC.jpg

EYj9bXV.jpg

1ku9qfi.jpg

As I do not yet have my Forum knives or my Stag 86 yet (supposed to arrive today), I consider being able to acquire a Waynorth Black Jack an excellent Christmas present to myself.

Overall, it is a knife that I am as pleased with as I thought I would be. It didn't come with Ebony as inky black as I generally like but the bits of brown and gray that show through do well to lend some depth and character to otherwise stunning covers. The nickel silver liners and pins, paired with the glorious banner shield, make for an immensely handsome and classy package.

Fit and finish is excellent, as is the action, and the special touches that being a Waynorth knife bring (etch, stamps, etc.) really make this a special knife.

Well done, Charlie! And a great job done by GEC.

(Apologies for the hasty pictures)

RAiBfxf.jpg

ZylZNcC.jpg

EYj9bXV.jpg

1ku9qfi.jpg
Very nice Dylan . I hope you get your Forums Knife soon . I believe that you will really like it too .

Harry

I’m guessing it’s too late to get on any list? I’m new to GEC and now have 6, how do I find out about the special runs?
Any help appreciated,
Bruce

Back