• Clip - Long Pull | Sheepsfoot - Nail Nick

Votes: 140 43.5%
  • Clip - Nail Nick| Sheepsfoot - Long Pull

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Clip - Nail Nick | Sheepsfoot - Nail Nick

Votes: 23 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the best of my knowledge there has never been a Buck 300 in the 300 series (however there is a modern style knife that is a Buck 300 Glacier). The 300 would be a good model number for our knife - it's in the right Buck series, but unique to the 2018 Blade Forums Traditional SFO. OH

Getting down to the wire, and pretty close... close enough that the nick/nick crowd could push long/nick over the top!

1st Buck 301 from 1966... pull/nick...

1487977408_40_5_1.jpg

1487977408_40_5_2.jpg

LP/Nick has certainly surged down the stretch, but with a margin of 15 halfway through the last day, I am afraid my LP/Nick isn't going to make it. Come on anyone who might still be on the fence! If you are a Nick/Nick the LP/Nick option gives you at least one Nick. If every Nick/Nick changed to LP/Nick it would put us over the top!

LP/Nick has certainly surged down the stretch, but with a margin of 15 halfway through the last day, I am afraid my LP/Nick isn't going to make it. Come on anyone who might still be on the fence! If you are a Nick/Nick the LP/Nick option gives you at least one Nick. If every Nick/Nick changed to LP/Nick it would put us over the top!

The poll already closed

Yep, I think those ironwood fans are really hoping ram horn wins the animal vote. That should cement the win for ironwood.

Yep, I think those ironwood fans are really hoping ram horn wins the animal vote. That should cement the win for ironwood.
Bah! Rams Horn has the best chance of beating both the Ironwood and the Burlap Micarta. :)
Ironwood: 118 votes.
Rams Horn 129 votes.
Burlap may have the over-all lead right now, but in the finals, many of those that chose it over the other mineral choices, will vote for the Ram. (I voted Burlap Micarta for the mineral choice, because I like it.
However, in the final, my vote will be for Rams Horn.* :)
Edit: *Or not, since Elk pulled an upset victory in the last few minutes that the poll was open.

Last edited:
Back