Official sign up list for short 17"- 18" Foxy Folly.

donutsrule said:
How'd 21 people get ahead of me in line when I was maybe the 7th person in this thread to respond with a yes?
DR, are you serious or joking again? If you're serious I'll move you up but I thought I had people pretty much in the order they gave me a thumbs up.:confused:

Dan, thanks a million! As far as choice I'm hoping they will all be so close that there won't need to be any choosing. And I don't want to subject Uncle Bill and Yangdu to that anyway. :grumpy: They will have enough to do just getting them made and sent out to the right persons.

Yvsa said:
DR, are you serious or joking again? If you're serious I'll move you up but I thought I had people pretty much in the order they gave me a thumbs up.:confused:

I think the right blade will find me no matter what the order is (you don't really have to move me up in the order) and I'd rather get the right one later than the wrong one sooner, but, in the interest of historical accuracy, see post #13 in this thread. :) The subject line made it seem a little vague, but the post's content wasn't.

donutsrule said:
I think the right blade will find me no matter what the order is (you don't really have to move me up in the order) and I'd rather get the right one later than the wrong one sooner, but, in the interest of historical accuracy, see post #13 in this thread. :) The subject line made it seem a little vague, but the post's content wasn't.
Okay and thanks DR! Hopefully they will all be nearly the same but sometimes the latter ones are more true to form. We'll keep our finger's crossed.;) :D

I'm hoping to get a couple of prototypes in first before a decision is reached to go ahead. I'll do what I can to work this out with Uncle Bill and Yangdu beforehand. I can't see spending that much money and then not get what we ordered.

Yvsa said:
I'm hoping to get a couple of prototypes in first before a decision is reached to go ahead. I'll do what I can to work this out with Uncle Bill and Yangdu beforehand. I can't see spending that much money and then not get what we ordered.

I agree Yvsa. Most important (for me) is that they can be made LIGHT enough. If Bura can make these 23 oz Ganga Rams surely he could do the same for a FF.

After reading this thread and giving it some thought, I'm definitely in (especially after reading how highly Yvsa thinks of the proposed design). Yvsa, please add me to the top list. I'll be ready whenever its time to pony up the dough.

Bob

Okay, and thans Bob!:D I'll edit the first post right after I submit this one.

Count me in. It appears that Those in the know, know a good thing when they see it!!!

Yvsa,

Would you please put me back on the YES list? :eek: I can not drop out of this project! ;)

ANG1 said:
Count me in. It appears that Those in the know, know a good thing when they see it!!!
Okay, and thanks!:D

ArchAngel said:
Yvsa,

Would you please put me back on the YES list? :eek: I can not drop out of this project! ;)
Sure, I knew you couldn't pass it up when it came down to the wire.;) :p
And many thanks AA.:D

Right after I go eat the Rocky Mountaain Oysters my Barbie fixed me for dinner.:cool: :D :D ;)

BTTT for any of the new people who might be interested in signing up (Cognitivefun I'm looking at you). ;)

Edit: See you're already on the strong maybe list. We have alot of takers for this project. :cool:

Bob

Yvsa/Bob,

I just received my first HI today - a M43. My first impression was WHOA! Comparison pics later this weekend. Anyway expect to see me buying more HIs. Count me in on the Foxy Folly order if it's not too late.

Capitalism over Communism! Keep Nepal free!

Back