Official sign up list for short 17"- 18" Foxy Folly.

Yvsa, do see any benefit to keeping the most current status in the first post of this thread? I've always found it easier when there's a fixed place to look.

Aardvark said:
Yvsa, do see any benefit to keeping the most current status in the first post of this thread? I've always found it easier when there's a fixed place to look.
Aa the first post in this thread IS the fixed place too look. I may not always update the 2nd but I will always update the 1st.:D
And I have a draft in my email with the same info in it just in case I happen to accidently do something to screw up or lose the first post.
Insurance for an old forgetful fart ya know.;)

Sorry, I'm a dummy. I expected a 'last updated on...' at the top, and never looked at the 'last edited date'.

Thomas Linton said:
Yvsa's going to get two. Double cross-draw? :D
:D :cool: :D

Tom if these turn out the way I hope they do they will be the absolute Ideal Khukuri for me!!!!:D
A man should have two of every ideal thing, except for a wife of course. Sometimes only one ideal thing is enough if it's a living being.:rolleyes:

Bri in CHi added to the list, many thanks!:D

Added another with 1 and possibly 2 too the list.:cool: Many thanks!:D
This keeps on and we will keep the kamis busy for maybe 3 months hammering out the ---------- Special Run Foxy Folly!!!!!!:eek: :D :cool: :D

Added Ad Astra too the list. We keep on and the kamis will be busy for months ainnit?:D :cool: :D :cool:

Thought I would bring this back TTT for a reminder for everyone to be thinking where they're gonna beg, borrow, or steal the money to get their Very Own 17" Foxy Folly, or in a few cases, like mine, Two of them! :rolleyes: :eek: :p :D ;)
I've had my money saved for way over a month now, actually have a bit more, just can't figure out what I want from The Valiant Company.:D
Sometime after the first of the year I'll be emailing Uncle Bill and Yangdu to see if these can be put on order! :D :cool: :D

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!! :D

Yvsa,
I am going to have to bow out on the 17" FF now. My lady and I just went out to get a new TV for the living room. It ended up being a lot more than I had intended. Way more actually. It was our mutual Christmas present and I went a little overboard and got more television than I had intended. I will be out of the khuk buying loop for a goodly while I think. :eek: Oh well, we needed a new one. I just got us a better new one than we really needed.
Sorry to drop out on you. Maybe in the summer when my B-Day arrives I will be able to get my next khuk.

I understand completely AA. No problem.:)

Satori you are aware that this is a pre-paid deal aren't you? Just wanting to make sure as not everyone goes back and reads the top post..;)

Yvsa said:
Satori you are aware that this is a pre-paid deal aren't you? Just wanting to make sure as not everyone goes back and reads the top post..;)

Yes. It's not a problem, but if the FF's come out in a less than optimal form I reserve the right to wail and gnash my teeth here on the forum. :)

When's everyone ponying up?

Satori said:
Yes. It's not a problem, but if the FF's come out in a less than optimal form I reserve the right to wail and gnash my teeth here on the forum. :)

When's everyone ponying up?
I think everyone will have that right with me probably being the loudest. And that's why hopefully there will be a couple done as prototypes.:D ;)

Watch for the ponying up date to be announced here when Uncle Bill and Yangdu gives us the go ahead.:cool:

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the big day. If these are half as amazing as the Roses are I'll be satisfied. :)

Yvsa said:
MOST IMPORTANT....
Will everyone be ready to submit payment for these starting after New Years Day, or should we wait until the 1st of Feb to get Uncle Bill to submit the order?

I'm ready.

If you need any steam for your locomotive, Yvsa - please let me know.

I'm ready and willing.

Daniel Koster said:
If you need any steam for your locomotive, Yvsa - please let me know.

I'm ready and willing.
Many thanks Dan!!!! :D I will no doubt need some help with the orginization and paypal if you're willing as I'm not good at that kind of stuff at all, hate it actually, like most traditional ndns.:barf:

Edit:
Hugh, you're added as of now and many thanks!:D

sign me up as the payment whiz, Yvsa. I can take care of addresses too, if you want.

Best way to do it, is to have all the whereabouts in one place and then when the FFs come in, send a list of who gets what to Bill/Yangdu. Helps keep the confusion to a minimum.

I'll leave the "choosing who gets to pick what, when, how, why" part up to you - if you don't mind. :p

Daniel Koster said:
I'll leave the "choosing who gets to pick what, when, how, why" part up to you - if you don't mind. :p

Yvsa, don't forget I get the second-lightest one! :D ;) J/K

How'd 21 people get ahead of me in line when I was maybe the 7th person in this thread to respond with a yes? Are my monthly payments of cash, khuks and chain maille socks not reaching you anymore? Bruiselee said his mail-forwarding service was the only sure way to reach you. :confused:

Back