Official SURVIVE! picture thread

Did you order that Boonie from a dude off Lightfighter?

Did you order that Boonie from a dude off Lightfighter?

I'm not familiar with Lightfighter.
They're made by 'Slangvel' an older vet. the only place I buy them from is from him on ebay.
He makes them in at least a dozen styles and in genuine camo from several countries.
I have a few of them:

DSCN2223_zpsc6282827.jpg

DSCN2225_zps34fa0be5.jpg

Austrianspotcamo_zps4bf5bcc5.jpg

Thanks. Lightfighter is a military/LEO forum. There isa guy on there who makes some sick boonies. They look like that one in your pic. He makes them to whatever spec you provide.

Thanks. Lightfighter is a military/LEO forum. There isa guy on there who makes some sick boonies. They look like that one in your pic. He makes them to whatever spec you provide.

Sounds like it could be him.
Ex vet. and I think he's orig. from South Africa but now living in the U.S.

That made that slice like it was going through hot butter... Imagine if it was a body part or an animal. :eek:

DSCN2653_zpsyrfewpcz.jpg

Has anyone got a well balanced close up of a red linen micarta handle (don't mind the model). I also don't don't mind if you have polished it up a bit. Thanks for the help in advance - I find the handle options too small to see properly.

Has anyone got a well balanced close up of a red linen micarta handle (don't mind the model). I also don't don't mind if you have polished it up a bit. Thanks for the help in advance - I find the handle options too small to see properly.

If you look back through pics on the S! Facebook page there is a shot of 4.1 handles showing all their canvas, linen and G10 options. This probably isn't as close up as you want, but I took this from there. The middle in the bottom row.

EDIT: WTF Armalite, this color never appealed to me, but now I'm thinking it would look great on a GSO 5. Thanks for making me second guess myself =)

Last edited:
Thanks very much for tracking this down. I know eh!? I am never really a huge fan of colourful handles to that degree, but for some reason that deep red feels luxurious?! I dunno but I suspect thw combination with a black kydex sheath would striking.

Blaze Orange is the only way to go!

I think you like blaze orange as much as I like OD Green Canvas! I have two survive knives with that handle type now and if I can jump on the 5.0's when they come available, Ill hopefully have 3.

Back