Official SURVIVE! picture thread

My first Survive! knife showed-up today and I couldn't be happier. Loving this blade so far! :)

Thanks again @Bobby3326!
IMG_20170426_110957487.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate the warm welcome! Great to hear that Guy makes a habit of accepting trades. Bartering for blades always puts a smile on my face.
Seeing all of your next gen models with flush hex hardware, that gorgeous peened finish and contoured/microtextured handles is making me really jealous.
I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need a gso12, but an unexpected financial windfall is making that task all but impossible.
I did quick search that didn't yield anything fruitful; have there been any pics of a gso12 production sample or just the renderings? Since I missed the preorder boat, my only purchasing option would be checking the site on Wednesdays (once it's in production) or aftermarket is that correct?

AMAZING!!!! I'm really glad you stopped by to share the story and pics. You and your scandi really are a piece of S!K history. A scandi ground GSO has been an ongoing topic of interest, but something that never hit full production. What you have is a truly unique blade. Great pics.

Hope you stick around to experience the new generation models!

Must be Spring in Wisconsin because the creeping charlie is back!
Nice picture Silver, I always thought that stuff was kind of pretty when it blooms.

Must be Spring in Wisconsin because the creeping charlie is back!
Nice picture Silver, I always thought that stuff was kind of pretty when it blooms.
Ha! You or someone else called me out on this probably a year ago. I saw this patch when I was doing some yard work and had to snap a pic. Spring is here!

Skycool, I can't make out the markings by viewing on my phone... which steels are those? Awesome collection, regardless :thumbsup:

Thanks man! Still working my iPhone picture taking skills. The steels from left are
Cru forge V , 3V, 20CV, CPM154.
Yes! The quadfecta! Enviable for sure. Not many people have such a collection. Enjoy 'em!

I don't blame your photography skills at all. Between the file sharing and resizing and my own phone, I wouldn't expect to see such detail in a pic that is zoomed out enough to capture all 4 blades.

Back