Official SURVIVE! picture thread

Yeah i just started using photo bucket again and i ran out of data really quick. Im trying to find something else to use. I got imgur but cant figure out how to post img links just web links

Yeah i just started using photo bucket again and i ran out of data really quick. Im trying to find something else to use. I got imgur but cant figure out how to post img links just web links
Are you on a computer or phone (or tablet)?
I've had mostly good luck with Imgur on my phone.

ArrGvat.jpg

I just added the image tags. [ img ] at the beginning and [ / img ] at the end of your link. No spaces though. There should be a BB code you can just copy and paste right into the thread.

I feel like im probably missing something really simple here but howd you get it to work
I'd have to try on my phone to be sure, but if you copy the link you posted then press the little button in the reply area near the bold and italic icons that looks like a little picture of a mountain and a full moon then a window will pop up and you can paste the link there.

My other idea is on your phone instead of going with the options immoedatly available, long press on the picture until more options pop up and then select "share direct link" then follow the option to copy to clipboard and then paste in the method I mentioned above.

91bravo 91bravo don't be a tease :D
EDIT: Nevermind, wasn't sure if you were just going to leave the pic without an explanation.

Last edited:
I just added the image tags. [ img ] at the beginning and [ / img ] at the end of your link. No spaces though. There should be a BB code you can just copy and paste right into the thread.
I used to do it this way and it totally worked, but now I do what I described to Joe because typing IMG is too much of a first world problem in this rough life I lead.

Back