Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Interested, long time user and lurker here.

Will check to see if my post count meets the required # and figure out how to post a pic in weekend when I have more free time.
It's 6:30 in the morning here and haven't slept all night.

BTW, not sure if this post will go through after upgrading my ISP I've been having problems with posting in overseas forums.

Interested, long time user and lurker here.

Will check to see if my post count meets the required # and figure out how to post a pic in weekend when I have more free time.
It's 6:30 in the morning here and haven't slept all night.

BTW, not sure if this post will go through after upgrading my ISP I've been having problems with posting in overseas forums.

Your post went through!

I took a look and your SURVIVE! posts are low, but that is something easily fixed.

Rest up and travel safe.

Very cool idea. I'm all for whatever the majority likes. Uniformity is cool, individual expression is also neat.

I guess this means I'll have to step up my game and get a membership to get a sig line!

I just updated mine, this was merely the "final straw" to push me to do it...having a devil of a time getting the signature to show up though....

*Edit: Looks like i just needed to post once, after making the changes!

I just updated mine, this was merely the "final straw" to push me to do it...having a devil of a time getting the signature to show up though....

*Edit: Looks like i just needed to post once, after making the changes!

Same for me. Looks like it doesn't work retroactively, but any new posts, there it is.

I am not consistent enough with posting to deserve a place but I have a lot of loyalty to this group - you are quite an unusual bunch as far as knife collectors go. I think S!K has attracted the right sort of people.

I am not consistent enough with posting to deserve a place but I have a lot of loyalty to this group - you are quite an unusual bunch as far as knife collectors go. I think S!K has attracted the right sort of people.

My intent is not to pressure, but encourage here. You seem to meet all parameters, so you'd be more than welcome. If it's not for you I'll look forward to your continued activity!

Sign me up please. This is my 20th post in this forum, and I started this thread

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1279432-Gso-6

I have not taken a photo of my 4.1 yet, but will soon (I'm currently stuck in hospital) and update here. May I please have no. 13 put aside? It's my lucky number.

Edit: Home now. My beloved 4.1 setup. Looking forward to the 5.0 and 4.7s on the way.
20150528_124732_zpswefjsoqg.jpg

Last edited:

My intent is not to pressure, but encourage here. You seem to meet all parameters, so you'd be more than welcome. If it's not for you I'll look forward to your continued activity!

Hey I'll have Armalites number!

:D

Sign me up please. This is my 20th post in this forum, and I started this thread

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1279432-Gso-6

I have not taken a photo of my 4.1 yet, but will soon (I'm currently stuck in hospital) and update here. May I please have no. 13 put aside? It's my lucky number.
Aw man, I really hope you're back home soon. I'll put you down for 13 as long as you swear on your GSO to post a pic when you're able =)

Hey I'll have Armalites number!

:D
No worries, plenty of numbers to go around!

Hey I would love to sign up for that !
Check your qualifying stats and post 'em up!

Back